Chapter 20:We crash a wedding

Soryu P.O.V.

Much to my surprise,the Hell Dragons have agreed on with the idea as have the Bell Crickets.We were inside one of Eisuke's limo's,discussing the plan.

"So Baba and Ota will be acting as decoys,gaining everyone's attention as they charge in and do something that's most probably stupid.Then,Soryu will most probably kidnap Carolyn from the altar when everyone's attention is on Baba and Ota.Then,Mamo will be coming in with the cops."

"And where will you be?"I ask as Eisuke smiles his signature smile.

"I will be here enjoying the entertainment"I sigh.

The detective puffs out from his cigarette as he complains."This is gonna give me a ton of paperwork!"he grumbled as Eisuke sighed.

"Yes and you might be relieved of your duties for a year maybe for catching the most dangerous mob group in Japan"the detective sighs again and grumbles.

"But then again,if you fail,you guys would most probably be gunned down and thrown into Tokyo Bay."Eisuke remarks.

"I'll take that chance"I said as I start to drive.We arrive at Crox Church just as the bell tower clanged,signalling it was 12.We got past the security easily as we peeked in through the doors.Carolyn was standing there,looking like an angel in her pearl white wedding dress.I sighed until I felt someone slap my face.

"Sor snap out of it!We can stare at the pretty lady later"I blushed at what he said but then nodded."Ota and I will be able to buy you 5-10 max.Get the pretty lady out of here by then!"saying that,they both dashed into the room.

"Hello there my fellow mobsters and friends!I am Oliver Higgins and I have come to give you some entertainment!!!"I slapped my face as I sighed.That damn fool had guts that's for sure.Ota was next to him,juggling in which looked like balls as Baba did something I wouldn't wanna explain.

Jack was staring at them curiously,as if debating on whether to kill them or not.I quickly snuck inside as I ran behind the crowd of people.I hide behind the decorative flowers that was near the altar.I grab Carolyn as I covered her mouth to stop her from screaming.She calmed down a bit after seeing it was me.

I didn't give her time to explain as I ran to the doors with her over my shoulders just as theIce dragons, Hell Dragons and Bell Crickets burst in to give us cover.I made it to the limo and gently laid Carolyn down inside."Soryu!What are are you doing??!!!!!"She hissed at me as I quickly said to Kishi to call the cops now.I shouted into my earpiece for Samejima to get the hell outta there.

I turned to Carolyn who was silent throughout all of this.

"Why?"her sharp voice pierced through my heart.

"I didn't have the chance to explain the situation to you yet......will you please just listen?"

She reluctantly nodded her head as I sighed in relief and explained everything to her.

"So she was just..."

"Business"

She lowered her head as if in shame and guilt."I'm sorry"she said softly as she started to cry.

"Hey it's ok.Its my fault for ever making you think that way in the first place.Sshhh,don't cry Carolyn"I cradle her head in my hands as I whispered words of comfort and love to her.She looked up at me.

"So you really do-"

"Yes,I really do love you Carolyn"I mutter to her as I softly sealed her lips.