Chapter 8:25 years ago....

Soryu P.O.V.

Damn what the hell happened?It was just supposed to be a simple mission.Grab Sylvia and get out.But when I went in the room,there was Carolyn about to pull the trigger on her!I quickly slammed into her,knocking her down as I took her gun and shot the man who was wrestling with Inui.

She was staring at Sylvia as I shook her.Imagine my shock when Sylvia knew her!And from there on,things escalated quickly.I could barely hang on to what Carolyn was saying and before I knew it,she walked out.But I swore I heard something like dad and leaving her with him.....

I approached Sylvia who was in tears and crying hysterically as Inui tried to console her."Sylvia"She looked up as I spoke again."What's you're relationship with Carolyn"she looked down again as she chuckled a bit while hiccuping.

"Guess there's no point in hiding it now huh?Since you must've figured it out already"I stay silent as she continued."Carolyn is my......."

"daughter...."

Shocked silence filled the room as Inui and I opened our mouths to ask questions.She held up her hand before we could."I know you must have a lot of questions but please at least let me tell you on what happened,25 years ago"

She looked at both of us as she spoke."25 years ago,I was married to Nazuka Takashi.We were happy before I realized he....he had been cheating on me.Every night,I heard moans coming from the living room from our bedroom yet I was told scared to find out.My heart wouldn't let me believe it.Before long,I had given to a beautiful baby girl"Her eyes shine with happiness as she said that."It was the best thing that's ever happened to me..."

"But then,Nazuka demanded that I gave Carolyn over to him.You can't imagine how much pain I was in but he forced me to otherwise he would kill her."Her eyes clouded over in pain again."She was already 3 then when he took her.I still remember her screams as she shouted."Tears started spilling down her cheeks again."I heard her scream as he slapped her.I turned around in shock but they were already walking away...."

"All these years I have searched my whole life,in hopes of ever finding her again.And now that I have....he...he has turned her in a monster!!!!"She hit her fist in the ground."My poor baby girl....I'm so sorry!"She cried out as Inui who was silent till now opened his mouth.

"S-so does that mean that..."Sylvia looked at Inui.

"Yes my dear son,Carolyn is your sister"Inui gasped as he stumbled back in shock."I know it's hard to believe all this but it's true!Please Soryu I beg of you!You must make Carolyn believe me you must!!!!!"She grabbed my pants as she tugged on them,her eyes desperate and full of hope.

*sigh* "Very well then"To be honest,I also wanted to help Sylvia.Well,not Sylvia specifically but Carolyn.For some reason,I find myself attracted to her.She's the first woman ever to make me feel like this.Am I in love with her?I shook off these thoughts.No time to be thinking about that.Suddenly,one of my men ran into the room,panic written on his face.

"Sir!We've just received a tip off that Miss Carolyn was in an accident!!!!"My blood turned into ice as Sylvia cried her heart out and Inui remained in shocked silence.

"Carolyn....."