Navel (Sharrkan x Reader)

'So this is Heliohapt, huh?' you thought as you was about to enter the palace.

You was excited to finally see your fiance again. You hadn't seen him for months.

To your left and your right, you was escorted by two servants that got assigned to you by your fiance.

And there he was, staying in front of his throne, Sharrkan, King of Heliohapt.

Around his left arm was a snake and around his right leg another one.

And behind him....

"Oh god, is this snake huge" you said quiet to yourself.

Sharrkan's big smile fast vanished as he looked down on you to see your exposed navel.

Without any greeting he fast rushed to you to hug you, and to hide your navel like this.

"(name) it's good to see you again, but please don't show of your navel, this part is supposed to be seen only by your husband, so me, not anyone else." he whispers in your ear, his arms around your waist.

"Oh, sorry, I think this is not a good start right?" you asked embarrassed that you forgot about this, for you, strange custom.

Everyone around watched already the floor, to spare their king the embarrassment of your exposed navel.

One of the Servants, a woman with exposed breasts, brought a scarf, so you could cover up your belly.

You took the scarf and wrapped it around you.

"You can go to your rooms and rest a bit now. We will talk later." Sharrkan tells you.

The Servant lead you to the rooms that would be yours, till your marriage.

"I look forward to serve you, my future queen." she said to you, as she is about to leave the room.

"Ah, don't call me queen, i feel awkward like this." you answer her.

"You should get used to it, after all you are going to marry a king." you hear a voice from behind you.

You turn around, just to see Sharrkan.

"Eh? When did you get here?" you ask him surprised. "Wasn't we supposed to see us in the evening."

"Ah i couldn't wait to see my beautiful bride. Beside this your a real tease, letting me see your navel just like this." he said as he stood up from the bed.

Turning to the servant he said in a friendly tone: "You can go. Bring her belongings into the other room." With this the servant leaves the room and Sharrkan turns to you again.

"Sooo, where we was?" he said as he laid his arms around your waist and pulls you into a kiss.

After short time you pulled away and said: "You know, i always thought you will marry Yamuraiha."

"Eh? Really? Why?"

"Because you always fight like a married couple."

"Ah, hehehe, don't worry i can still take her as second wife." Sharrkan said, with a mischievous smile on his face.

"What?" you said surprised, that he already thought about a second wife.

"Hahaha, Joke. You are enough to drive me crazy." he said laughing and pulls you into another kiss.

Several Days later

After your long marriage celebration you both finally found your way into the bedroom.

This was supposed to be your wedding night.

But there was something that you wasn't happy about.

Sharrkan was hovering above you and kissing you as you laid there inside a huge bed, with transparent curtains around.

"Sharrkan? Please, can you bring your huge snake outside. I feel watched." you beg him.

"Huh? But it doesn't understand what we are doing. And we have curtains around." he said surprised.

"Yes, the curtains are transparent and i don't care if it knows what we are doing or not. I feel watched and like this nothing will happen."

"Ok, ok." with this he stood up to let the snake go outside to another room.

"Better?" he asked as he entered the bed again.

As he looked at you he noticed your steady breath.

You was asleep. 

"After all, it was a hard day and we will still have a lot of nights together, so good night my cute wife." he whispered, kissed soft your cheek and laid down to sleep too.

____________________

Its not a nipplegate but a navelgate.