Training (Lo'lo x Reader)

It was a pretty usual sight to see you sitting near the trainings ground of the fanalis corps and watch their training.

You was good friends with Myron and did fight from time to time with her too, though she always had to go easy on you, not only that you had no fanalis blood in your veins but also you wasn't trained to fight.

Like so often you was sitting there watching them train, one of them had especially cached your eye.

"So when you will finally confess to this idiot?" you heard Myrons voice from behind. She was taking a break and drinking some water.

"Are you crazy? No chance" you said to her.

"Even if i always say that he's an idiot, i still think you have a chance with him." Myron said as she sit down right next to you.

"Of course, a chance of 0.1 Percent. He prefers pure fanalis, not weak humans like me." you say laughing sarcastically.

"Don't come me with math, if i can't hit it, it's nothing for me."

"And what would my parents say to an ex-slave. Even if your brother is on his side." you said to her, rolling your eyes.

"I don't care about your parents. Just go and tell him. I am sure he will get a boner from you too, not only from fighting inside a battle." Myron starts shouting at you.

Some of the Fanalis stopped their training because of Myrons shouting and watched you two.

You turned red, as you notice that Lo'lo stopped his training too.

"Just go on and ignore those two." you hear Muu telling everyone.

Lo'lo started to walk towards you both.

He sits down right next to you.

"Bring me some water Myron."

"Am i your Maid?"

"Your a women, thats enough."

As they both start fighting, you become sad.

"You always fight like a married couple." you said with a sad smile on your face.

Both of them look at you.

"No chance with this annoying brat, but there's a cute weak human i would love to be married to."

He said with a pervert smile on his face.

You look at him with big eyes and blush.

Myron watched you both with a huge smile on her face.

Lo'lo stood up and looked down at you.

"Lets go an make a baby, so your parents have to marry you of to me."

With this he throws you, over his shoulders and starts walking away.

_________________________

Fun Fact about the Author:

My daughter her nickname is Lo'lo / Loli.