be mine (Kouha x Reader)

Be warned, English is not my mother language even if I speak it each day.
So there is a change for mistakes, sorry for that already.
You can also jump to the story and ignore my comment.
Its my first fan fiction in English and the first one i wrote since years.
__________

As a traveling Dancer you were used to a different audience. But dancing in the palace of the Kou empire was still something different. Celebrations were rare in the Kou Empire, they were too often at war to celebrate.
When your group were inside the capital, the emperor himself requested your group to dance for an upcoming event.
Your Group leader gladly accepted the offer. Dancing inside the palace did mean a lot of money for everyone.

You and the other dancers were preparing yourself for the show. Even after all those years you were still excited to out and dance on stage. Someone opened the door of the dressing room.
It was a servant, telling us to start the show in 5 minutes.
So you and the other girls went to the doors of the hallow, they were celebrating in. You stopped in front of the door and waited for the music to start playing.
When the music started, the doors opened and one after another danced her way to inside the hall. The music stopped, when all the dancers were gathered in the middle of the hall.
You see the Emperor on his throne, an ugly pig faced man. On his left was a beautiful woman. 'Surely his wife, Gyokuen' you thought to yourself. To the right of the Emperor were 3 men, the imperial Princes. The music started playing again, and so your group started dancing again. Slowly, some of you danced their way in front of the princes and the emperor. You were able to catch a glimpse of the jealous face of the emperor wife. You danced infront of one of the princes. He had some acne scars on his face and red hair. But wait, was he actually asleep?
When you made a turn, there were some pink eyes that catched yours, just for a second, but it made your heart jump. You would have loved to look into those eyes again and notice more from the man these eyes belonged to. Unfortunately your dance ended, everyone bowed and left the hall.

Everyone went back to the room that was a signed to you all, to change back to your daily outfit. You had just removed the Make-up, when a servant, with bandaged eyes, entered the room. She went to your group leader and said: „The third Imperial Prince, Ren Kouha, requests the presence of one of your dancers!"
„Which one?" ,the group leader asked.
„This one." the servant said and pointed at you. In this moment you turned around and noticed that the girl was pointing at you.
„Hey (name), go and warm the bed of the little prince." your group leader yelled at you with a perverted smile in his face.
„I am a dancer, not a Prostitute" you answered.
„Uh, I wasn't going to pay for anything" came from someone behind you. There was a shiver running down your spine when hearing the voice, it sounded arrogant, but sexy to you. You turned around to face the Prince, and your eyes meet with the same pink eyes as during the dance. Still you had your pride and wouldn't go just like this with anyone, no matter how fast your heart beats near a person.
„Prince Kouha, I suggest you ask any of the other girls. I am certain one of them is willing to follow your request." you said to him and pointed at the other dancers.
„I request you, and not any of the other dancers. They all look so boring." with this he walked towards, till his body touched yours. You blushed at him being so near.
„I am sorry, but I have no desire to share anything with you." was your answer and you tried to back off a bit. „I don't care about your desires." with this he throw you over his shoulder and started to walk out of the room. You protested, screamed and hit him, but he completely ignored everything. After some time you gave up and asked: „Where are you taking me?"
„To my chambers, but if you want I could also take you right away here in the hallway." Kouha said and pinched you into your butt. You shrieked at this and remained silent for the rest of the walk, thinking about what was going to happen.
When you arrived at his chambers, he entered the bedroom, you were still over his shoulders.
He throw you on his bed and sat on top of you. You tried to push him away. „Prince Kouha, please let me go" you said during your struggle. But he catched your hands, pinned them down with one of his hands and ignored what you said. He started to search for something under his pillow. „Where is it?" he said to himself „Ah, here" and pulled a rope from under the pillow. You looked with big eyes at the rope.
„So you will not run away my love" he chuckled and started to tie you to the bed. When you was tied up, he bend down and crashed his lips on yours. It took you a time to start to kiss back. He bit you lip during the kiss, hard enough to draw some blood from it, you whimmerd because of the hurt. When he departed from your lips, he licked your blood from his lips away.
„This is going to be fun" he said, smiling in a sadistic way.

Extra:
When you woke the next morning you could feel you were sore from last night. He made it more than once to you last night and you enjoyed it to the fullest. You looked at Kouha, who was still asleep, he looked so innocent in his sleep. The Rope was undone at some time during last night. When you wanted to stay up you felt a hand on your wrist. Kouha started talking:
„Stay! Become my Concubine. I am not able to marry you, but i want you to stay at my side."

_____________
I am planning on making more one shots with magi, but I am still not sure who will be next.