Choosen one (David x Reader)

The big hall was filled with children. All of them was there for only one purpose, to serve the Gunud System and suppress every other living creature, than humans, in Alma Torran. Somewhere among those children was you, a girl, already a teenager, which made you belong to the oldest of the children. Your parents were poor people and had sold you off, hoping for a better life for you.

It was a short ceremony that introduced you to a life under the orthodox church. Everyone of you would find a place later, if not as one of the users of the divine staffs, then otherwise.

Suddenly there went a noise through the crowd. A man, tall and muscular had entered the stage. You noticed who he was on the divine staff he carried, it had a huge similarity with a scale. It was the inventor of the Gunud system and the highest ranking magician among the orthodox church, Elder David. As he stood there and talked to the children about becoming loyal servants to the orthodox church, you mustered him from top to bottom. To you he was an attractive and impressive man. Without you noticing it he had laid his eyes on you. It was a wonder that he was able to figure out one small girl like you inside the crowd of children. As David finished his speech, he stepped back and you was able to see how he talked to one of the other magicians.

The speeches had ended and servants started to disturb food to the children. You stood in a line to have some to, as one of the magician approached you.

"Little Miss, would you please follow me. Elder David would like to talk to you."

You looked around you, suspecting the man to talk to someone else but you, but everyone around ignored you two. "Me?" you asked with big eyes and pointing at yourself.

"Yes, you, my dear." He turned around. "Come, follow me."

"Okay?" You answered shy and started following him.

You both left the hall with the children and wandered through some corridors. After a while, that seemed like an endless time, you followed him into a room.

Without a word, the man left you alone inside the room and closed the door to the room. You felt lost, as you stood there alone. The room consisted just some furniture, two chairs and a small table. Light fell inside through three huge windows. The urge to watch what was outside of those windows came up in you. You watched short around, not that you wouldn't have noticed if someone would have entered, as the room had only one door. Slowly you started to walk towards the windows, just as you almost reached them, you heard the door behind you. ;

You stopped, afraid of who had entered and if you would be allowed to watch out of the windows. As you turned around you started to stutter: "I... eh... I wanted... I... Sorry..."

In the doorframe stood no one else than Elder David.

"Go on. There's a garden outside." He answered you, ignoring your stuttering.

When you didn't move, he started walking towards you, leaving his staff near the door. Your face turned red when he stopped in front of you. He laid his hands on your shoulders and pushed you soft to turn around to face the windows. Turned around, he pushed again against your shoulders so you would walk towards the windows.

As you reached the window, you saw a huge and beautiful garden. "You like it?" you heard David's voice from behind. "It's beautiful." You said quiet and in awe.

"Indeed, it's beautiful. I hope you will become like one of those beautiful flowers too, when you blossom."

Hearing David's words made you shiver. When you turned around to face him, because of those, for you strange words, you saw that he was about to leave already.

"I want you to stay by my side (name), but now you're still a bit young, right?" He smiled as he said those words, turned around and left the room. Thousands of thoughts started to run through your head.

By his side?

What did he mean?

... Friend?

.... Lover?

.... Wife?

A servant entered the room and interrupted your thoughts. "Please follow me."

You followed him.

Some years later.

You stood on the balcony and watched the big garden.

"Watching the flowers again?" You heard a male voice from behind.

"Hm, not really. I just remembered something."

"What you remembered?"

"Our first day. I still have no idea, how you picked me out of this crowd." With this you turned around to face the man behind you.

"Hehehe, this will stay my little secret." David chuckled at your words.

"You know, I have something better than your memories or those flowers."He leaned down to you, his lips brushed yours. "You will come?"

"Always my dear." You answered, closing the small distance of your lips and kissing him.

Funny Joke Special .... or stupid scenarios that happened inside authors brain:

David Lover: "You know, you lost a lot of your magic and almightiness since we are married."

David: "Why?"

David Lover: "Because in the end, you also need to poo like everyone else."

I noticed that i have a problem to describe a lot of different movements after each other. I hope it's still fine to read.

And i am happy that i finally wrote something with David.

I think i still have a request for another Lo'lo one and one with Aladdin...