My beautiful girls(Sharrkan x Reader)

"Stop, noooo, don't run into the throne room."

You yelled, as you run after your naked toddler, who was running away from you and from getting dressed. The clothes and diaper your daughter was supposed to wear, were inside your hand,but your daughter was way faster than anyone could think. Beside this, the huge belly you had because of your second pregnancy didn't made it easier to run after her.

"Papa, has a visitor. You can't run naked inside there."

Unfortunatly the same moment your daughter reached the door to the throne room, one of the maids came out and your daughter took the chance to slip through the door.

At the same time, Sharrkan sat inside the throne room with Alibaba. They talked about what happened during those 3 years, that Alibaba was gone. As out of a sudden, a naked toddler came running towards Sharrkan.

"Papa, Papa, Papa." She ran towards him, her arms open to get hugged by him. Alibaba and Sharrkan both turned their heads to the little girl.

"Did you run from your mother again?" When she was infront of him, he catched her and sat her down on one of his legs. The same time, the door opened again and revealed the figure of a pregnant woman.

You walked fast towards Sharrkan who had your daughter on his lap.

"I am so sorry, she ran away again."

"Ma...Ma....Master... This is your??" Alibaba started stottering with an open mouth.

"Hahaha" Sharrkan started laughing. "Those are my beautiful girls. My wife and my daughter. And I hope inside there is a little heir." He patted short your big belly.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Alibaba." You smiled at Alibaba.

"W...W....Wife? ...Daughter?" Alibaba kept on stottering and finally started whinning. "Master you betrayed me..."

Sharrkan passed his daughter over to you and you dressed her as fast as possible, even with her still struggeling against you. He moved over to sit next to Alibaba and patted him on the shoulder.

"You will find the right one too. One day..."

When your daughter was dressed she went to her father again.

"Da Baba" she said pointing at Alibaba, who was still a bit sobbing.

"Hahaha, almost. Its Alibaba, my cutie." Sharrkan laughed at her.

Even Alibaba started laughing, as your daughter kept on saying "Da, Baba." You watched those three short, and shoke your head about them.

"(name) come sit with us. I am sure (daugther name) will be happy to hear about Alibabas adventure too." With this you sat down to them and watched as Alibaba and Sharrkan talked and played with your daughter.

Something short with Sharrkan.
As a request from Beck18469