Stinky (Kouha x Reader)

"You stink Kouha." You said, as Kouha entered your shared bed and laid his petite arm around your waist. "Why you didn't took a bath before sleeping?"

"I am tired." He whispered against your neck, during his hands started to wander over your body.

Trying to stay to stay hard with him you said: "If you are tired, then you have to sleep and not play around." You catched his hand, that was exploring your body and kept it in place. Kouha made a sound of displeasure. "But it's too late now to take a bath."

"Then just sleep, stinky."

"Hmm, but there is something else coming to my mind."

You felt pressure behind you on the bed being removed.

"Get up. I have an idea."

Slowly you turn around to face Kouha. "What you want to do now?"

"Just stay up, and get dressed."

Knowing his mood swings, you stood up from the bed, and dressed fast.

"And now?" you asked, turning around to him. He had gotten dressed too and gave you a big mischievous smile.

Taking your hand, he pulled you after him.

"Come."

You both went through the house,you resided in on the island, where Kouha and his brother got exiled. One of the rooms you went past was still lit, Kouen was awake, studying scrolls, like usually. As you both was outside of the house, a comfortable breeze was blowing. Kouha still had your hand,and kept on pulling you.

"Kouha? What are you up to?" he asked, noticing that he pulled you toward the beach.

When you finally stood on sand, he stopped abruptly and you almost ran into him.

"We will take a bath inside the sea." Kouha said, turning around to you. His face still had this mischievous smile. "No, Kouha, you are crazy."

"You was the one who told me to bath, and not appreciating Mei-nii and my hard work."

Knowing that you would fight against him, he throw you over his shoulder and started to walk towards the water.

Hitting him and trying to free yourself from his strong grip, you finally started screaming. "Kouha, no... nooooo.." You didn't notice the fact, that Kouha stood already inside the water. Suddenly he let you go, you fell on your butt and got soaked completely with salt water.

"Kouhaaaa" you screamed enraged. As you stood up, you started tossing water at him and he did the same with you. "Revenge." You shouted at him, as you tried to get him turn as wet as you was.

You both had started laughing at each other and Kouha catched you inside his arms.

"You look sexy inside your wet clothes." He whispered seductivly inside your ear. "Lets go back to our bed, and stop complaining that I am stinking."

A shiver run down your spine, not only because of Kouhas words, but also because of the strong breeze that was blowing. "You will make me warm again?" you ask him innocent. "Of course, my love."

With this you both went back, with your clothes completely soaked with water.

Not knowing to both of you, Kouen had watched over you both with a warm smile on his face, being happy, that Kouha had no problem with his exile.

Came to my idea because of the fish, he is carrying on his head, when he meets Alibaba. Lets be honest, he has to stink of fish from carrying all of this fish.