Jealous (Ren Kouen x Reader)

"You shocked everyone today when you started laughing." you said in an amused tone.

With your head resting on Kouens chest, you laid on your tummy inside a spacious bed. Some sweat was still left on Kouens chest, from the activities that just happened inside this bed.

Your fingers were drawing lines on his wet skin, his downer half was covered by a light blanket. Kouen looked at you, lost in his thoughts, brushing some of your hair out of your face.

You was one of his Concubines since you both were still teenagers. He had 3 in total, though you was his favorite one.

There was not a lot of contact with the other two of his concubines. You had grown up to be at his service and to tolerate other women on his side, still you was jealous.

And each night one of the others attended him was a restless night for you.

In all those years you never really heard him laughing, he was one of those guys who went into the basement to laugh. But this didn't bother you , after all you mainly spend only nights together.

"Was this Alibaba Boy that funny?" you ask Kouen.

"Hehehe" a chuckle escapes Kouens mouth. Brushing with one of his hands over your naked back.

"It's just funny how innocent he is." he finally answered. " I think you would call it cute."

"So why is he innocent? Don't tell me you mean innocent, like innocent, innocent." you asked with big eyes.

Kouen looked at you with a smile, "He never had a girl." And with this he told you what exactly happened in the afternoon, when he met up with Alibaba.

"Aw, how cute. So he is in love and he want to marry this girl and stay only with her. This is really... "

A knock on the door interrupted you.

A voice came from outside "Shall i leave the tea outside as usual?"

"Bring it inside." commanded Kouen and covered your naked body with a blanket.

The servant entered the room, his eyes stayed on the floor when he did put the tray on a small drawer infront of the bed.

He bowed short infront of Kouen and left the room.

When the door was closed you throw the blanket away and stood up from the bed.

You went to get one of the cups.

"You want your tea now?" you asked Kouen.

"Later" he said.

You sat down on the corner of the bed, right next to Kouen.

"So this Alibaba is a romantic one? he?"

"He just has no idea about women. Beside this, we marry for political purpose not out of love. So what is wrong taking the one you love as concubine?" Kouen said, as he watches you, how you sip your tea.

"You are right Kouen. But still i like Alibabas idea more. I hate those other two stupid girls. Just thinking of you spending the night with them makes me want to vomit."

"You are jealous?" he said with a deep voice, as he sits up and puts his arms around your waist.

"I am not allowed to be jealous. But you know, there is a lock on the door to the room, where they store the rat poison." you said as you put your still half full cup back to the drawer.

When you turn around Kouens pulls you between his legs and kisses you passionately.

"You are sexy when you are jealous." He whispers during his kisses start to trail over your body.