Confession (Muu Alexius x Reader)

Another of those fancy Parties with the Nobles of the Reim Empire and you was there attending it as well.

Instead of celebrating with those old geezers inside, you was sitting outside with Myron, eating cake and drinking wine. Myron and you was both uncomfortable with those parties, you attended them because your parents said so, Myron attended them because of her brother.

"Mah, i don't like those parties. My brother fits better inside there than me."

Myron said. You blushed as she mentioned her brother Muu.

"He is so natural at those fancy events like he is never doing anything else."

"What are you girlies doing outside here? You don't have to talk with some old geezers inside there?"

With this you both turned around just to see Lo'Lo walking towards you, wet from head to toe.

"Carthago again?" you asked him.

"Yes."

"You stink." Myron said, holding her nose.

"It's the odor of freedom." Lo'lo said while going more near to Myron.

"Go and get a bath, your freedom odor is disgusting" Myron started shouting at him.

You was watching those both starting to fight again.

"Myron?" you interrupted them. "When are you going to confess?"

"Confess? What she has to confess?" Lo'lo asked confused.

Myron turned to you, red like an tomato. "(name) i am sooo going to kill you." she shouted at you, but got interrupted by Lo'lo.

He took her hand and started to walk away, pulling Myron after him.

"You can lend me a hand and scratch my back when bathing and at the same time you can confess your love to me." Lo'lo said to Myron.

"I am so going to kill you (name)" you did hear Myron still shouting at you as she and Lo'lo walked away.

You giggled to yourself, they was always fighting like a married couple and you was just wondering how long it will take till they will find each other.

"Now it's just me left, who has to confess." you said quiet to yourself.

"What you have to confess?" came a voice from you back.

When you turned around you did see the one and only, Muu Alexius.

"Nothing." you said with a blush on your face and turned around again to face your cake.

"You know, i think it's still a man thing to confess first." Muu said, as he sits down right next to you.

"So Myron and Lo'lo? Huh?"

"Yes Myron and Lo'lo, you still wonder about this? They was always fighting like a married couple." you said, looking at Muu.

"So who was able to win your love?" Muu asked, turning his face to you.

"Me?" You asked, pointing at yourself and turning away. "No one... you" you mumble, covering your mouth slightly with your hand, hoping he would not understand you.

"You know that i understood you." You hear Muu saying, his breath right next your ear.

He turned you around to face him. "I love you too, (name)" with this he cups your head with his hand and gives you a short but lovely kiss.

_________________________

For those who did never read any of the omakes from magi.

Lo'lo took once a swim with his sister to carthago (what a monster o.O)