Nightmare (Setta x Reader)

You opened the door to his room a slight bit, the candle in your hand pointing away from the door.

"Setta?... Setta?" you whispered into the room.

"What is it (name)? Why are you still awake?" you heard him mumbling sleepy.

"I can't sleep."

You hear the rustling of a blanket.

"Come, you can sleep here."

There was no need for any other words, you slipped through the door, lighting your way with your candle.

In front of the bed you blew the candle out, put it on the floor.

As you laid down into the bed, right next to Setta, he asked:

"Why you can't sleep again?"

"I had a nightmare." you answer, cuddling under his blanket, his strong arms wrapping around you.

"A nightmare? About what?" he whispers, pulling you closer to him.

"You died, during the fight, inside my dream."

He leaned his forehead against yours.

"But you know that i will stay here and i will protect everyone here, if something should happen."

"I know, still it was terrible."

"You are just nervous" he kissed you forehead with this.

You both remained silent after this. Only your steady breathes was heard.

After while you broke the silence.

"Setta, there is something i want to tell you."

"Yes?" he asked.

"I ... I love you, Setta." you said, planting a shy and fast kiss on his lips. Hiding you face right away on his chest.

Unknown to to you, because of the darkness, Setta had a warm smile as you confessed.

He cupped your head with his hands, pushing it away from his chest to face him.

"I love you too, my cool sweetheart." Giving you a passionate kiss.

After the kiss you cuddled your head back into his chest again calm smile laying on your lips.

"I never want to loose you." you still whisper before falling asleep, not knowing that your nightmare would soon become reality.

Sorry, it's really short, but i really wanted a story with Setta, and i just couldn't think of something longer.  I hope you still enjoy it.