Chapter 23

River

We drove down the road toward Jane house, I could feel her piercing eye glaring at me the entire trip home. It just made me smile and made me feel excited by the plan I was keeping to myself. We turned on to the last road that would take us straight to her house, her long silent treatment finally came to an end

"so your little revenge plan is to take me home, I thought we were at least going to go beat the crap out of him" she said huffing as I smiled

"just relax Jane, this is just a pit stop, I need to get a few things we will need" I said as she glared at me

I pulled up to the parking space, and got out quickly as Jane followed my actions, I was excited about taking some revenge on the bankers bastard son. I climbed the stairs in two because I wanted to get in and out of the house quickly before we got held up. Once inside I glanced around quickly seeing nobody, which was a good start quickly went to the stairs that led up to the second floor, but stopped and turned when I reached the top. Jane was a couple of steps behind me still glaring, but had a curious look on her face.

"go change your clothes, black, nothing to prevailing or skimpy, and where some normal shoes; no heels, and leave your wallet and phone" I said to her quietly as I turned and walked the opposite direction of our rooms

"where are you going?" she said standing there with her arms crossed over her chest

"getting some supplies" I said as I turned and walked down to the end of the hall

My father had told me the spare room at the end of the hall was where Dante kept a stash of assorted weapons in a secret room behind one of the walls in the closet. I walked in and if I didn't know what I was looking for I would have suspected it was an ordinary room. But as I walked into the closet I closed the door quickly and pushed on the wall behind the door and it swung open. I felt along the wall for the lights stitch and finally found it as I felt along the wall. The room was filled with hand guns to automatic weapons, knives to long samurai sword, ammunition, was everywhere. I quickly looked around for the two items I wanted. Yeah it would have been nice to go take a bunch of guns and use his head for target practice, but I technically could not kill him unless I had orders or it accidentally happened during a fight.

As I made my way to the back of the room, where I found an empty gas can, and grabbed it as I looked for the last item on my list. I found a variety of baseball bats on the corner of the room and grabbed to wooden ones. The metal bats are nice, but I prefer a classic bat over fancy metal one any day. I hit the light and left the room and opened the closet door and watched at the hidden room door closed automatically as I opened the door leading back into the bedroom. I quickly walked bad to my bedroom where I tossed my supplies on the bed and changed quickly out of these horrible prep school clothing. I put on some black shorts, and grabbed a black wife beater and sat on the bed as I put normal shoes on.

As I was tying my shoes, my bedroom door opened as I looked up to see Jane standing there looking irritated. She was wearing a black tank top that cut low that showed a great view over her chest, dark shorts that made her legs look like they were longer with black high heels. My mouth was dry, and it was hard to control my desires to have her wrap her leg around me for a few hours. I looked away quickly and shook my head trying to forget the thought I had because they were not good for my well-being.