I KNEW I LOVED HIM BEFORE I MET HIM 2

Unedited.

OHHHHH MY GOODNESS! IT'S HIM! JAY! IT'S JAY! I THINK I'M GONNA COLLAPSED! MY HEART! BEATTING INCREDIBLY FAST! MY LOVE.. ITS YOU, RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. AT LAST, I KNEW IT WILL HAPPEN, I KNEW I'LL MEET HIM AND I KNEW I LOVED HIM BEFORE I MET HIM ALREADY.

This can't be happening right now. I know it's fate and my lil prayers, yes I prayed bout us. I was desperate, what can I say... He looked at me as if he saw an angel or something, I assumed that he also couldn't believe what is in front of him. My aunt left us to go shopping for accessories and stuff. Jay and I didn't even hug to hello, just standing there like fools. In my mind I'm debating whether to hug him first or to do nothing. I chose the first option. Typical me of course. He said something bout if we can get outta here and be alone. So we headed up the stairs, we were heading the way up and then he stopped, looked at me " You look so dope" .. I said something like thank you but I don't think he heard because I wanted to talk but my mouth didn't want to open up! I sounded like a mummy or something. We were up at the top floor of the mall. I gazed around guessing where to go next. He suggested if we head outside. The outside of the mall also had a staircase, so again, we walked down. We were at the bottom, outside I mean, we were walking as if there was no tomorrow. I wanted us tp take our time and observe one another but no it didn't happen that way.

As we were walking he told me that he's going to take me to a spot were he and his friends normally chill. I just walked along beside him. My heart was going haywire. We finally reached our destination. There was a security guard standing besides a wall starring at us as if we were murderers. Like what the heck, but I notice he was looking at us like that because of how lovy dovy we immediately became.

We couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. We walked further to a more quiet place. People were not in sight. Just us two. Two crazy love bird's. I said to him that I couldn't believe that we face to face. He smiled, for the first time I could witness his smile. His almost perfect teeth was all I was starring at. For the first time I could look at him properly, right in front of me! No more pictures or words through text... his right in front of me. We were very close to each other, way too close. Like we were about to kiss. I was shy, typical Wendy... I don't usually do these things because of obvious reasons as to I've never met my previous online boyfriends, it's safe to say that he's my first real boyfriend. Crazy I know. Our foreheads touched, he was holding my hand, he let go, he touched my waist slowly going down. He was going in for a kiss, I quickly turned my head and hugged him while facing another direction. It was too soon to kiss! But I qas stubborn, I don't have much time. My mom might call and ask where I was or that it was time to leave.

We started chatting bout random things just to pass time by. He did it again. He approached me. Coming in closer again. Adrenaline rush. My hormones are raging. Our foreheads touched again. He held my waist. I held his neck. This is it... we going to kiss. It was awkward at first but we slowly kept a pace and before you know it our kiss was in sync. Damn these hormones, I feel so hot. Delicious sensations running through my body... felt like kiss his mouth out of his face. Ir felt good. He felt good. The kiss felt good. I said to him " I love you" ... he said " I love you too bae". From that I knew I loved him before I even met him. My babe, Jay.

*PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE*
Thank you.
@wendaelegit.