MY ONLINE LIFE.

Based on a true story with changed parts.

Unedited. Mistakes visible

Enjoy.

"You're beautiful" They said. "You have a boyfriend, right?" They asked. Assumptions after assumptions. People start judging the minute they lay eyes on you. If only they knew what really was behind my smile.

Hi. I'm Wendy. Eighteen. High school girl. I'm the type of girl that always wanted a best friend. Realizing that I'm my own best friend and I've accepted that. I only got me. I'm the girl that wanted somebody to care bout me, a boyfriend at least. Almost everyone I knew had a "bae" and I'm just there... hopeless. I do sometimes believe I'm beautiful, but always fail to understand why I don't have a boyfriend. I'm not desperate but I've always wondered why. I'm invisible to boys at my school, like a freaken ghost. I don't know if they afraid of me or either they just don't give a fly bout me. The only attention I get is from random irrelevant guys on the streets. Trying their best to approach me. You see, I don't get why I always attract the ugly looking ones... I don't get it. I avoid them, ignore them. The only thing they want is a girl for the night and obviously I'm not going to tolerate with them.

I've had online relationships before. It's like on social media im this known person and all and kinda get attention from cuter guys. Total opposite from the real world where boys don't notice me. As if I've created a boundry they can't cross over. I don't know if dating online counts, like does it count having a boyfriend online? I don't know. Maybe. Yes I think. Well, it counts if you've met them right ? Well guess what? All of my online relationships, I've never met any one of them. It kills me at times. I was a fool too. To think they will stay loyal way over the other side of the country. South Africa that is. I'm originally from Ghana. Born there but raised in S.A. I have two annoying brothers which we all have two things in common.
1) the second letter of our names is an "e"
2) our names are five letters

But anyway, back to my imaginary boyfriends. I was always the one to end the relationship because of common reasons, them being UNFAITHFUL AND LIARS. It was always the case. Its like a pattern. I meet them online, I fall inlove hard, I trust them, they take advantage, they lie, I stalk to find out some truth, I accuse them, they deny, I end things, we break up and it's over. This always happens. I'm even used to it.

Until I met a boy on BBM through my ex boyfriend. Turns out they are best friends. I didn't care. He did worse things to hurt me so why would he care if I mingle with his best friend. My ex broadcast his pin for people to invite him. I invited him. He accepted. He greets first. We exchanged names. He asked where I lived and all the basic things you'd ask when getting to know someone new. He then later asked for my picture. I sent him my latest one. He was stunned, he was like "You are so damn beautiful". I said thanks. I asked for his as well. He looked cute but not that cute. He wasn't ugly as well. He was just in between. We talked for some hours. I then noticed we had common interest, like he was into dance. I found that very attractive.
We then ended up sending voice notes to each other. His accent was similar to my ex. But it sounded hotter. I liked it.

Days past and we've been texting each other non stop. He then later told me that he had something to tell me. He said "I feel some type of way, I don't know what but it's strong. I want you to be my girl, I really do like you." I wasn't surprised at that. I knew it will happen like always. Another potential online relationship coming my way soon. Like why can't this happen in real life. It's always on my phone. I cleared my thoughts and re-read what he just text me thinking what to text back next. I replied saying that I've also had some feelings developing and that I really like him too. I wasn't lying. I did like him. There was something about him but I can't figure it out. I then told him that I'd be his girl and before you know it I was back at it again. Another onlined boyfriend. Why Wendy why!

@wendaelegit
@wendaelegit
@wendaelegit
@wendaelegit

Thanks for reading! I'll soon update more to it.

**DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS**
Much appreciated.