BODY PRESENT, MIND ABSENT AND SOUL DISLOCATED.

Unedited. Mistakes visible.
Enjoy.

Jay and I were roaming around the area. It look like a back side of a tall building. It's kinda attractive looking. We settled on this balcony. I saw half the building of the mall and a park area. It was beautiful. We sat down. His arm around my shoulders. I want to stay here forever and ever. Dammit, wish I lived here. It will be way easier.

We sat there looking at the view and enjoying each others company. I notice that I got good taste, I mean he's really attractive... I have an eye candy. I can't clearly remember what we were talking about because I was not on this earth. It's like my body is there but my mind and soul is somewhere else. Somewhere I've never been before. It's an absolute amazing feeling.

I didn't want to forget these moments or look back at myself and think why the heck I didn't take selfies of us. So I asked. He agreed. We took some pictures. But using his phone. Yeah I know, couldn't help it, my battery died. Doomed. I was thinking how I'll find my family, the mall is incredibly huge. Oh no. I thought for a sec .. I needed to head out! Jay also had to leave too. He told me he came here with a taxi so he had to go now if he'll be lucky to find another to go home with. I sighed. This is it. Where we had to say goodbye and all. Where is the good in goodbyes? I hate doing it. I hugged him and we strolled down out next to the parking lot. He hugged me again. This time he lift me up. Super romantic! I was surprised he could. I'm ridiculously heavy yet with a tiny body and a skim figure. I sometimes think my bones are abnormal. Like if it's too heavy and stuff. Weird, I know.

He was about to walk south from my direction when he turned around. I did too. We smiled like two hooligans. I didn't want to leave him. I continued on walking. I turned around again to find him staring at me. My heart felt cold. This time I wanted to run to him and kiss one more time like those romantic movies. I continued on walking. This time I controlled myself not tp turn around again. It mostly makes me feel sad. I headed to the entrance of the mall. I was smiling crazy, of course it's because of him. I entered to the food court area wherei saw my mom. Great. We are totally leaving now. The rest of them followed behind her. Obviously  mom asked where I've been. I lied. Had to. I told her I was at the other side of the mal window shopping and what not. She believed it.

We took about 17 minutes before we all headed back to the car. We took long because we all agreed for a selfie section. I'm always in the mood for it. It's my thing. My aunt gave me a smile. She obviously wanted to know what happened between me and Jay. I summarized some parts of it to her. I'll tell her the full thing next time. All I wanted to do is daydream.

We headed to the car. Vroom. Off we all went. I heard my mom talking to me but I couldn't concentrate. My mind is elsewhere. She tapped me. I jumped. She said something bout me having hearing problems. I didn't bother to continue on listening to her, my mind was absent. My lil brother looked at me as if he had seen a ghost. He called out my name 6 times but failed to get my attention. I couldn't help it! I sat at the corner seat of the car. I looked up at the dark blue sky and sighed. Love is a beautiful thing. I told myself that there will obviously be another time where we'd meet again. I was certain. I love him so much. I'll never forget this day. Most remarkable moments shared. I so love my life right now.