Chapter 35: Shopping and Babies

Hey peeps, I am sorry for not updating. I have been real sick and all. I am still sick but I thought to myself and said I need to at least write something for yall. I hope you like it and please tell me what yall think of it.

Chapter 35: Shopping and Babies

Bella's P.O.V.

Well its been a month now since me and Ava have been home. I am still in the chair until the babies are born. I got my cast off my ankle and arm but I still had to wear that dam neck brace. That is the only thing that is not healing on it own and its because I am half human and that kind of injury will have to be healed when I change back into a full vampire when I have the babies. Anyways the babies are doing real good, they are happy and growing really good. I know I am just four months but I look bigger because of all three of them. Anyways, Ava is doing good also. She is getting her cast of her leg but her arm is still broke and for some reason its not healing like it should. Dad is keeping an eye on it and if it don't start to heal we will have to take her back to the hospital so they can surgically fix then maybe it will heal on its own. Anyways, today we are going to try and go do some shopping for the babies. We have not done much because of well you know. This time me and Ava are riding with Jasper, Alice and Edward and the rest will be in there cars.

I woke up in the arms of the man that I love and saw that he was looking at me with my fave smile on his face.

“Good morning honey,” I told Jasper.

“Well good morning to you too. How are you and the babies this morning?” he asked me.

“Well we are pretty hungry but other than that we are doing good I guess. I feel like I have gained some more weight tho. I will need to see dad here soon and get myself weighed and check on the babies. I swear to you that I got bigger over night,” I told him.

Just then there was a little knock on our door then it opened up. In came Ava with her little walker that she has to use till her leg can hold her up without help. She came up to Jasper and wanted him to pick her up and put her on the bed with us. So he reached down and picked her up and placed her between us on the bed.

“Good morning mommy and daddy. Mommy, is it me or did you get a little bigger over night?” she asked me.

“Well yes honey, I do believe so. That is why we are getting up getting ready for the day. Then have some breakfast, then I will get grandpa to check me and the babies out,” I told her.

She then climbed off the bed and walked out. I guess she was going to find Alice to help her get dress. Then Jasper helped me get dressed then he dressed himself. Then he carried me downstairs and placed me in my chair. I pushed myself into the kitchen where mom and Ava were.

“Good morning Bella. Oh honey, is it me or did you get bigger over night?” mom asked me.

“I think I have gotten bigger mom. That is why after I get done eating I want dad to look me and the babies over and see what is going on. I have a feeling that this pregnancy not going to last to long,” I told her.