Chapter 28: Tahitian Island Pt.3

Here you go guys another chapter for yall. Thanks so much for all the comments and votes. You all are so awesome. So here you go enjoy.

Chapter 28: Tahitian Island Pt.3

Bella's P.O.V.

Here me and Jasper are, sitting in our room alone listing to the hurricane going on outside. Its been going for about two hours now and we were not even in the eye yet.

“Jasper, something just hit me. I can use my weather power and see if I can make it go away or at least not be so strong,” I told him.

“Well honey, see what you can do from in here and if you need to you may have to go out in the storm from this window and see what you can do,” he told me.

So I sat on the bed thinking about the hurricane trying to see what I could do. I have no idea how to stop it so all I am doing is sitting here thinking about it to calm down or just dissipate. As I was sitting there I could feel myself getting stronger and stronger, also I could feel the hurricane getting weaker by the minute. Then all of a sudden I felt myself stating to float and for some reason I started to glow bright. Then I started to talk as quiet as I could.

“Hurricane winds and rain slow down and go away now,” I kept saying over and over.

I started to feel even stronger then nothing. I felt nothing, heard nothing, and I felt myself hit the bed and break when I feel back onto it. I opened my eyes and I looked at Jasper who looked really scared and I could feel that he was scared.

“Honey, what is wrong?” I asked him in a worry voice.

“Um well honey, I was watching you there for a bit. Then all of a sudden you started to float, then you started to glow real bright. What scared me the most is when your eyes opened they were a really bright red and you started to talk really evil. I mean it sounded and looked like you were possessed by the devil. Sorry honey, but you scared the shit out of me if that was even possible,” he told me.

When he told me that I felt my mouth drop to the floor. I mean I don't remember opening my eyes and two they were glowing a very bright red. I mean wow.

“Honey, one is the storm gone? Two are you OK? I did not know that I opened my eyes and were glowing a bright red. I mean I felt myself get real strong, also I felt the storm grow weaker and weaker as I was growing stronger. It kinda scared me at first but then I let it just happen. Even now I feel real strong still. I mean I am strong because I am a vampire but something happened to me when I started to control the storm. I mean I feel more stronger than normal ,” I told him.

“Well honey, yes the storm is gone and they are knocking on our door to tell us. Two I am OK now, at first I was scared shitless but now I am OK. I guess we will have to test your strength and see if you have gotten stronger because of the hurricane. So lets see what they want and see what we can do to help clean up the island,” Jasper told me.

So we got up and walked out into the hall were people were leaving down the stairs. We saw Ross and Susie and they came up to us.