Chapter 11: Going Home

Hey peeps, I am sorry that I have not been updating. I have been and still is very busy and when I can I will update for yall. Thanks for reading and telling me what yall think. Here is another chapter for yall and thanks again.

Chapter 11: Coming home

Bella's P.O.V.

Well we all have been away from home for five days and I cannot wait to get home and see my soon to be husband Jasper. I just got off the phone with him and they will be home around mid night and us girls are going to be home around five pm. Alice wants to do a little more shopping and then we can get ready to go home. Being here in Vegas have been so much fun and we are all coming home with a lot of money that we all won. Me myself have won over a million dollars just playing Texas holdem, and the rest won a lot just playing other games. All in all I guess we are bring home five million dollars and the place where we won our prizes are going to delver our two cars and a boat that we all won. So put it this way we had a lot of fun but I am ready to go home and get stuff in gear for the big wedding day. Oh one more thing the guys don't know about the other night with the guys trying to hurt us so we all agreed to keep that to us so they don't get all mad and crap.

“Alice, lets go so we can get this day done with and we can go home and get ready for our guys to come home,” I wined.

“OK Bella, don't get you underwear in a bunch. We have a lot of time before they come home and there is one more place I want to go shopping and so if you are done wining lets go have fun,” Alice told me. So me, Kim, Ennai, Rose, mom and Alice got ready for the day and then we left our room to go do a little more shopping. We all got in a van from the hotel and the guy that was diving was taking us all over the place and I kinda felt bad for him but oh well. Alice will be Alice and I love her so much. We were out shopping for hours and we had to pretend to stop and eat and bathroom breaks, it felt kinda funny going into a bathroom and sitting there doing nothing in the toilet.

After being out all day it was time for us to go back to the hotel and get ready to check out at six. We got back to the hotel and then Alice had to call and get a u haul trailer so we can take everything back home with us. There was no way that with all the shopping that we did the stuff we got was not going to fit in the car with us for our trip back home. We got back to our room and then all at vampire speed we got packed and the room back in shape the way it was when we came in. We all looked around and I looked at the time and then there was a knock on the door and mom went to answer it. It was the bell boys coming to get our stuff, they loaded our stuff onto the racks and Alice told them well be down there in a min. So they left and we all just looked around.

We got to the front desk and Alice told the girls to take me to the car, that I did not need to know how much that room cost us. So the rest of went to the car and waited for Alice to come. The bell boys had everything loaded and we thanked them and Alice was back and gave them a tip and telling the thank you, then they left. We all got in the car and all at the same time yelled “GOOD BYE LAS VEGAS!!!!!!,”. We all laughed and then we were off to go home. “Wow guys, that was so much fun. I want to go back one day and do that again,” I told them. I sat back and started to talk to the girls for this long trip back home.

Three hours later we were in Forks and I was so glad. I looked at the time and it was going on 9 pm and we had three more hours till the guys came home. We got to the house and when we all stepped out of the car we just looked at the house. It looked the same and just as beautiful when we left it. We all then started to grab our bags and stuff. Us Cullen's put our stuff up in the house and then we helped Kim and Ennai get there stuff in their cars. When we were done we all sat in the living room talking and waiting for our guys to come home.