Chapter 24: Dominican Republic Pt.1

Hey peep's, here is another chapter for yall. I am going to be writing the honeymoon now and well I hope yall enjoy what I write. Thanks for reading and tell me what yall think please.

Warning this chapter and maybe the other two will have sexual content. Young readers be advised. I will make the place where the sex scene will begin and you can skip it. Look for this symbol * it will indicate the start of the scene and the end of the sex scene.

Chapter 24: Dominican Republic Pt.1

Jasper's P.O.V.

When we were on the plane I just kept looking at my new beautiful wife. We have been on this plane for awhile now and well I can't wait to be with her. Before we got on the plane and before then wedding, Alice told me the places we will be going and I am so excited. I have never been to these places and Alice has the best rooms for us and activities for us. Well we are about to land and I got to get something set up.

“Honey, are you ready for the best time of your life?” I asked my beautiful wife.

“Yes, I am very ready. I love you Jasper,” Bella told me.

“I love you too sweetheart,”.

As we were talking the pilot came over the speaker.

“Attention passengers, we will be landing in La Romana Batey Cacata Airport. So please put your seats and trays in an upright position and please buckle up, thanks,” he told us.

So me and Bella did what he told us. I put my book and player up and so did Bella. Then I put my arm around her and we waited till we landed. About five minutes later we were landing and if my heart could beat, it would be beating out of my chest because I am so excited, nervous and well just very happy. I was also getting a lot of these felling from Bella. The plane stopped and they let first class out first. When we got into the airport it was just so beautiful. Then we went to go get our bags, then we will see if our ride to the resort is here. We grabbed a cart and put our four bags each on it. Then we walked outside and I saw a van that said Casa DE Campo. Then we saw a guy holding a sign saying our last name. We went up to him then.

“Hello, my name is Jasper Whitlock Cullen and this is my beautiful new bride Bella. We are who you are waiting for,” I told him

“Hello, my name is Ty and I will be you two's driver to the resort,”.

We smiled at him, then we helped him put our bags in the back. Then we were off to start our first round of our honeymoon. I looked at the time and it was going on 10:30 am. We sat in the van and looked around while we were on our way to the resort. We got Casa DE Campo in about 30 minutes and it was just so beautiful. We were greeted by two other guys that work here. We got out and we walked up to them.

“Hello and welcome to Casa DE Campo. We are glad that you have chose us to be your honeymoon place. If you two will, please follow me and we will get you two registered. Then we will be driving yall to the Exclusive Villa for you two,” The guy told us.

Then me and Bella went inside and got registered, then we were put in a golf cart to be taken to our villa. We got there in no time and when we pulled up to the place we were staying at it was just so beautiful. The place we were staying in was called the Casa-Blanca. We pulled up into a brick circular drive forms the approach to this whitewash villa. A small Japanese-style garden greets use at the front entrance, which leads into an airy marble foyer. We stopped, then the two guys got our bags and took them in for us. Me and Bella just stood outside and looked at the beautiful villa. We then walked in and we saw a sunken formal living area with cathedral ceiling. The living area was furnished with over sized braided-rattan furniture. We walked in a little more and behind the living room was a library, with mahogany bookshelves and desk.