Chapter 6: Jamaica part 2

Hey peeps, how its going? I am doing good thanks. Here is another chapter for yall, sorry for the cliff hanger. Thanks for reading. JenCullen28.

Chapter 6: Jamaica part 2

Bella's P.O.V.

Me and Jasper have been in Jamaica for 2 weeks and we are getting ready to go back home even tho I really don't want to but I am missing my family and we need to just get home. We have been so busy these two weeks. We have been swimming everyday, scuba diving, sailing, today we have tours to go on. We still have three days left of fun so we are going to enjoy ourselves.

“Bella, lets get ready. The Flight of the white witch canopy zip line tour starts in an hour and we have to get a ride there,” Jasper told me. So we got out of bed and got ready for the day. I had shorts on and a sleeveless shirt on and trap on sandals. “OK honey, I am ready. Are you ready?” I asked him. He came out of the bathroom and he looked so good looking that I had to tell myself to breath even tho I did not need to. He was wearing jean shorts and a blue shirt that had our names on it and then I ran up to my bag and took out my shirt just like his but mine is purple and the saying says; My True Love (Jasper and Bella). So I put it on and then we walked out of our room hand in hand and we walked outside and there was a car waiting for us. So Jasper held open the door for me and I got in and then he went to the other side and got in. Then we were off to go zip lining.

30 minutes later we were at the place we were suppose to be. Jasper got out and then opened the door for me and I got out and we saw a group of people waiting for there turns. So Jasper grabbed my hand and we walked up to the group and started to talk to a couple that was there also. We were in line for 30 minutes and then it was our groups turn and I could not wait to see this place from the sky. So we all followed the line and then we were at the top of this place and people started to get strapped in this thing and then they were pushed of the edge. Then not to long it was mine and Jasper's turn and I know I am a vampire but I was feeling scared then, but I just held my breath for a minute and then let it out and then they had me in the zip line seat thing and I looked back at Jasper and she smiled at me then they let him push me. The next thing I knew I was flying though the air on this thing and it was so much fun and the views from up here was amazing. The ride lasted 20 minutes and then I landed on this platform and was undone and then I waited for Jasper to come. After waiting a few minutes here he came just flying and had a big huge smile on his face. I just laughed and then he landed and they let him go. We looked around and then we started to walk back to the beach. We had to hunt so we walked through the forest and we hunted.

After about 4 hours of hunting I was full and was ready to go swimming and on our walk back I saw something in the woods that looked like a clearing up ahead. I looked at Jasper and he just smiled at me and we stared to walk to it. When we got to the clearing we walked though some veins and then there in front of us was another beach and I looked around and there was nothing around except sun, sand, and then I noticed there was some chairs with a umbrella shading them and then it hit me, this is a privet beach and we had to leave before who ever own this come and see us on their beach. “Jasper, this is a privet beach and I think we should go before who owns it comes back,” I told him. He just started to laugh and I just looked at him like he was crazy and for some reason I was getting mad and then he stopped because he felt me getting mad. “So sorry Bella, but the look on you face was funny and I did not mean to make you mad. But honey, this is for us. I had them set it up and soon the sun will be setting and well we are going to spend the night here and stuff,” he told me. “I am so sorry honey, I guess I am still learning to control my powers. Thank you honey, so what are we going to be doing here?” I asked him. “Well our bathing suites are here so we can swim and since we are alone we can go diving without air tanks,” he told me. I just smiled at him and then went to our bags and started to get into my bathing suite.