Chapter 34: Getting Better

Hey peeps, so what do yall think so far? I hope yall are liking it, I have not had any comments on the last two chapters and was just wondering what yall think so far. Anyways, here is another chapter for yall, please tell me what yall think. Thanks for reading. JenCullen28.

Chapter 34: Getting Better

Bella's P.O.V.

Well its the next day and I get to see my baby. I don't care how much it hurts me to sit in a wheel chair I am going to see my baby. So here I am with Jasper, Alice, mom, dad, Leah, and Emily waiting for someone to bring in a chair so I can go see my baby girl Ava.

“Dad, where is that orderly at? I want to see my baby,” I asked him.

“Honey, he will be here in just a minute Alice told me. So please hang on I know you want to see Ava but we have to take it easy,” dad told me.

Just then my door opened up and two guys came in to help dad put me in the chair without moving me to much. Jasper, mom, and Alice stood against the wall while dad and the two guys got ready to put me in the wheel chair.

“OK Bella, on the count of three we are going to move you. If you cannot take the pain let me know and we will put you back on the bed,” dad told me.

I just nodded then held my breath at the number three expecting it to hurt. I was lifted then placed in the chair. I let my breath out when I was sitting and was so glad that there was not that much pain. I took some deep breaths and I smiled at everyone.

“Leah, I will be back in a bit,” I told her with a smile.

“OK girl, tell Ava that I love her and hope to see her soon,” Leah told me.

Then I looked behind me and Jasper was pushing me while everyone followed us. We got to the ICU before I knew it then Jasper and dad came in with me while everyone else waited outside. I looked around and saw there were two other people in here then I saw my baby girl Ava. Jasper pushed me up to her bed and put me sideways because my broken leg was up and that was the only way I could be next to her. When I saw my baby girl she was covered in wires and tubes, I then started to cry.

“Oh Ava, mommy is sorry for not keeping you safe. I am so sorry honey, if you can hear me please squeeze mommy's hand,” I told her.

Just then she squeezed my hand as best as she could and I looked at dad. He went up to her and told her to do the same thing to him and she did. He smiled then looked at us.

“Bella and Jasper, she is going to be just fine. She is responding to our commands and that is a very good sign. Now Ava, can you open your eyes for your mommy and daddy,” dad told her.

We watched her and her eyes started to flutter open. Then they opened up and she looked at me and Jasper. If she could cry she would be but she has a breathing tube and could not cry around it. Then she started to get up and I had to push her back down and she just gave me a death glare and I just smiled at her.

“Honey, you have to stay still for now. You are hurt and we don't want you to get hurt anymore. Touch my face if you need to talk to me until they get that thing out of you,” I told her.

She reached up then started to tell me what she wanted.

“Mommy, I want this thing out of me please. What happen that we all got to come here? Why am I in pain?” She asked me.

“Well honey, grandpa will take it out in a bit then we were in a car wreak. Honey, you also had a bump on your head and it swelled and made you very sick. You also have some broken bones like mommy and cuts also,” I told her.