Chapter 13: Imprinting and Thanksgiving Day

Well peeps, I got my one comment and one vote, so here you go with the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 13: Imprinting and Thanksgiving day

Jake's P.O.V.

Well I just got done talking to my best friend Bella. I can't believe that she is a vampire but I guess she is still with us even tho she is suppose to be my enemy. I don't give a crap, I am just glad that I can talk to her again and we can be best friends again. Well I just got done talking to her and we were walking out of the cafe that we were in and then I saw Alice Cullen and she had a kid in her arm. When Alice saw me looking at the kid she told that kid to look at me and tell me hi. “Jacob, this is my adoptive daughter Ava,” Bella told me. When Ava turn to look at me she gave me a big smile and then I started to feel all floaty and then all I saw was her. Then it hit me, I just imprinted on her. “Jake, Jake snap out of it buddy,” I heard someone tell me. I blinked my eyes and came back. “Jake, what are you doing?” I heard Bella ask me. “Well Bella, I have got something to tell you but I want to tell my pack and family first. I am going to call my dad and tell him what happen and also see if you can come with me to La Push. If he said yes then I will need you and Ava to come with me please,” I told her. She looked at Alice and Alice nodded her head and told Bella that “it would be OK,”.

So I called my dad and told him what was going on and then I saw that Bella was on the phone also talking to someone. “Dad, I have great news. I just imprinted and well she is half human and half vampire. It is Bella and Jasper's adoptive daughter Ava. Also I found out that Bella is a vampire and I will tell you how later. Anyways why I am calling is because I wanted to get permission if I could bring Bella and Ava down to La Push so everyone can see my imprint and Also I have not told Bella that I imprinted on her daughter yet,”. “Well son, let me call the elders and see what they say about it and you know Ava can come here but I have to ask about Bella. Do you know how old Bella is and if she is in control of her monster around humans?” dad asked me. “Well she is years old and she has control over her monster, like I said her daughter is half human and she is not hurt,”. “Well son, I will call you back and tell you what the elders say. So give me a few moments and I will call you back,” dad told me. Then we hung up. “Bella and Alice, you three want to come back into the cafe and talk till my dad calls back and tells me what we can do?” I asked them. They nodded and then we all went back into the cafe to wait and talk.

We walked in and took our seats and then Bella order a little food for Ava. “Mommy, can I go and sit on Jakey's lap please?” Ava asked Bella. The look that Bella gave her was funny and then Ava got down from Bella's lap and came to me. “Hi Jakey, my name is Ava and I like you,” she told me. “Awwww, thank you and I like you to. We are going to be good friends,” I told her. Then they lady came back with Ava food and I help feed her while we waited and talked. “So Bella, who did you talk to when I was talking to my dad?” I asked her. “Oh I called Jasper to tell him that I may be going to La Push. Then I told him about you being a werewolf and he told me that he knew and I told him oh yeah. He then told me to be careful and then we hung up,” Bella told me. Just then my phone rang and I saw it was dad calling me back. “Hello dad, what did they say?” I asked him. “Well son, they said it was OK and that you will be watching her at all time. They told me to tell you not to let her out of your sight. So come to our house and everyone will be here. Oh how old is Ava? They wanted to know,” dad told me. “I'm not to sure let me ask,” I told him. “Bella, how old is Ava?”. “Oh she is two but looks four,” she told me. “Dad, she is two but she looks four,”. “OK son, well see you when yall get here,”. Then we hung up.