Chapter 30: Dominica-The Natural Island Pt.2

Hey peeps, here is another chapter for yall. I have two girl names that I like a lot and have to chose from but I need at least two boy names and I will chose from them. Thanks for reading and tell me what yall think. Thanks JenCullen28.

Chapter 30: Dominica-The Nature Island Pt.2

Bella's P.O.V.

Well we have been here on this island for 5 days. Its so very beautiful, this girl that is just like us have been a very good guide showing us the hot spots and keeping us busy. Well me and Jasper have been trying the last few days to get pregnant but so far I don't feel any different. But we keep having fun at night. So today we are going diving in Champagne Lake, where a underwater volcanic vents that makes the water bubble and it looks like champagne bubbles. We were told they were not hot that is why people can dive or snorkel there. Then after that we are going to Ravine Cyrique, its a descend straight down a vine cover cliff face to emerge on the beautiful black sand secret beach.

“Jasper, Chris will be here in about 30 minutes. So we need to get ready for the day,” I told him.

We finished having fun then we got up and took a shower together, then we got dress. We sat and talked a little when Chris showed up.

“Hey Jazz and Bell, how are you two this morning?” she asked us.

“We are doing good. Just can't wait to have fun today,” I told her.

“Well if you two are ready then, then well go,” she told us.

We got up from the couch and walked out. We followed her for a long time taking pics of the jungle and other things. After about an hour of walking we came upon this lake that sure enough looked like champagne bubbles. We took our clothes off and were in our bathing suites. We put our scuba stuff on except we did not put our masks on yet. There was no one around so we could dive with out them on. So we all walked out into the water and started to dive. When we got in the water was so clear that you could see everything very clearly. Before we got in we were told not to go on the other side of the lake, that is where the hot water vents are and even sometimes lava comes out. So we stayed on the side where we were supposed to stay.

We were diving for about an hour then we started to hear other people come up. So we put our air masks on real fast and started going back up. When we came back up we scared a couple of people that were not paying attention. We started to laugh and so did everyone else. We got out and told them sorry then we took off the air tanks and gave them to another person to clean so they could be used again. They thanked us then we started to walk again this time to Ravine Cyrique. We laughed and talked the whole way there then before we knew it we were there. I looked at the time and it was going on noon then Chris started to talk to us.

“OK guys, I know we don't need these harness but if someone sees us doing the climb down without them then I could get in trouble. So please put them on and well make our way down this 200 foot cliff,” she told us.

We did as she said then we started to descend down the vines. It took us no time then we were on the ground. We took the stuff off and started to look around. It was so very beautiful. All you could see was black sand and water. We decided to sit on the beach for awhile and talked. Then we went swimming and diving with out tanks this time. We took a lot of underwater pics with my new camera that we got the other day. I started to feel funny so I went back up and Jasper and Chris followed me.