Chapter 4: WOW

Well hello to my wonderful fans. I want to thank you three that commented on my story yesterday and here is another chapter for yall. Even tho it was not a comment for chapter 3 but I still had comments so thank you and I hope yall enjoy this chapter. Thanks for reading. JenCullen28.

Chapter 4: Wow

Bella's P.O.V.

Well here I am now laying in bed with the most wonderful man I have ever knew and found out that I am very much in love with him. Jasper has been with me though a lot that has happen in the past few days. It has been almost a week since I have became a vampire and I mean a very powerful vampire. I have killed the two guys that pretty much killed me and when I was killing them and even before I found out the powers I have. I can take someone and make them float in the air and even throw them across the yard or woods where ever I am. I can shoot fire out my eyes witch is cool except when I tried to kill Carlisle and I felt so bad for that and still I keep telling him how sorry I was for doing that. I just did not know what I was doing. Also I killed a human guy that I did not mean to but I was not myself when I did that and I still feel bad about that. At least that I know of right now he had no family and was by himself and that made me feel somewhat better knowing I did not kill someones dad or husband. Anyways I am doing good on hunting animals and only had that one humans blood and well I am not going to kill another human I swear to myself. Well like I said I am getting better and I am still depressed but getting better.

Like I said I am laying next to the most wonderful man in the world. I looked at him and his beautiful gold eyes and then I sat up and looked in the mirror and saw my red eyes and just keep thinking I can't wait till I had gold eyes. “Good morning my beautiful,” Jasper told me. “Good morning honey,” I told him. “So what are we going to be doing today?” he asked me. “I have no idea. I know I don't want to go anywhere near town yet not until I know I have my thirst under control. We can see what the family is doing today,” I told him. He smiled at me and then we got up out of bed and started to get dressed for the day and then we walked out of our room and went down stairs where the whole family is doing different things. Yeah our room is now fixed from me throwing Jasper out the window and though the roof and I still feel bad about that also. Jasper sat down and I sat on him and we saw what they were watching and it shocked me. They were watching the news and they were reporting on a girl named Bella Swan. They were saying that almost a week ago she has died and then not long after she died her body was stolen from the morgue and her family has nothing to say about it even tho her adopted dad works here. I just started to laugh and so did everyone else. I just shook my head and then everything went blank and I was somewhere else.

I was seeing me and my family in a fight and we were wining and then I saw who we were fighting and it was the Volturi and then I shot fire out my eyes and killed them all and then I was back in the living room. I looked around and everyone was looking at me and I looked at Jasper and he looked worried just liked everyone else did. “Bella honey, what was that? I was sitting here watching TV and then I was getting scared feelings and then I felt like fighting and I looked at you and well you were here but your mind was somewhere else. You looked like Alice when she has her visions,” he told me. “Well honey, I was having a vision. It scared me until I could see what I was being scared of. I saw all of us in a fight and we were winning and then I saw who we were fighting and it was the Volturi and then I saw that I shot fire out my eyes and killed them all. Well all that was there. I guess I have another power now and Alice have you have not had that vision yet? Edward did you see what I saw?” I asked them. “Well Bella, I can't read your mind so no I did not see it,” Edward told me. “No Bella, I have not seen... and before she could finish what she was saying she went blank in the face and I saw that Edward was seeing what she was seeing and then I went into the vision also. They were seeing what I was seeing except why we were attacking the Volturi and me killing all of them. Then we all came back and I was glad that they saw what I saw and then Alice told them what I just said and now we were trying to see why I was having that vision.