Part 5 -The Failed Escape-

¬Yn POV¬

I looked at the now closed door then looking behind me feeling a breeze then looking twice "a window...that is open..." I muttered as I smirked to myself, maybe my plan just might work! "yn?" a voice arose as I clearly ignored it, "yn?!" the now angered voice spoke as he ran up the stairs and towards my room "baby don't ignore me?!" he shouted as he slammed open the door . I looked at him with no expression at all and spoke a simple "what?" i spoke carelessly "why didn't you answer me when i shouted you?" he spoke in a stern voice "probably getting over how your spanks don't hurt and that your dick is too small" i said tilting my head, it totally wasn't small i just like getting him angry "im just kidding its a fine size" i laughed as Justin just looked at me like i was crazy. Well what do you expect when your stuck in four walls huh? "thanks.." he smiled a fake smile " no problem" i giggled slightly (at the joke not him..~). "hey Justin i heard that... uhmm....Ryan needed you down stairs.." i lied " but ryan isn't he-" "CHAZ i mean chaz" i interrupted loudly as he rose his brows and breathing a deep sigh and walked down stairs.

Fuck now was my  chance Okay... So i closed the door silently just in case and ran up to the window frame looking down and seeing a comfy thingy that they used when they wanted space so i climbed out of the window and stood on the outside ledge.A few seconds later i heard thumping coming up the stairs, myself, like a dumb bitch, looked behind me and saw a really mad Justin "YN! GET THE FUCK DOWN YOUR GONNA FALL" he shouted as he tried walking up to me, but before he had chance top grab me i had jumped "that's the whole point fuck boy" i laughed as i landed safely. So i had time to make a run for it and decided to run through the back garden and attempting to climb the garden gate, "yn! get down!" oh fuck he caught me... AGAIN! So once i climbed over the unattracted old gate i ran for lightning, i found myself trapped between justins house and the main road, so me like a dumb bitch once again looked behind me seeing Justin about 10 feet away and justins 'trustworthy' van on the middle of the road so me i ran across the road so fast and ran into the Ally way. but that was no use the van had already spotted me... omg. Oh you wouldn't expect a van to get into a small crevice like an alley way cause they are way too big. Scratch that. IT DID. And while they were driving into the alley right there and then i figured out that i was trapped.... the only way to escape was to go up! Fuck I Hate heights... But i took a chance. i climbed onto the front of the van and before i knew it i was onto of the tallest van ive ever climbed. so now to jump off. oh i did tht i did that indeed, i jumped LANDING ON MY ANKLE...! OWWWWWWWWW! I yelped in pain and all i could see was blurred visions with my tears as i felt someone just throw me into the van. "FUCK YOU JUSTIN" I screamed as i banged against the hard metal walls of the vans interior. "Shut up!!!" Justin Scowled as i did it louder and louder by the second! "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I screamed back as i made it louder and louder then feeling the van stop and the van doors flung open...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.------------------......................----------------------

MORE SOON!

I HAVE MY LAPTOP BACK YAYAYAYAYAY

HI

INSTAGRAM- JUSTINSGALL

GO FOLLOW!!

LEAH AND SOPHIA