Author's Note

So guys we've finally reached the end of this book! I'm so excited to start the next one. And yes there will be another one this is not the last book of Falling For You. I will be starting the next one during summer time, when I have time so please don't rush me to complete the new one as it has taken me 3 years to complete this one. I just want to say thank you for supporting me throughout these years and throughout my editing mistakes and storyline mistakes. But I'm really grateful to all of my readers and to all the people who have been supporting my books and the story from the very beginning. You guys are the reasons why I continue to write falling for you and all of my other books which I do plan to finish... eventually. I'm really excited to start and I just want to let you guys know what the basis of the next book is going to surround.

Title: Falling Again
Synopsis:
It's been five years since Lux has gotten her heart broken by her first love Carson. She has since graduated from college and started working as a ballet instructor. She soon finds herself taking a last trip on the world for her dancing season starts up again. She stops in the UK and eventually she finds Carson who has also changed throughout these five years. Will they be happy with the people they found? Or will they have to go their separate ways once again?
Release time: Summer 2016

Once again thank you for all of your love and support for his book. I'm really excited to start the new one!
Much love to you all!