Day 12

'For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.'

Ephesians 3:14-21

God loves you! HE LOVES YOU! I feel like screaming it everywhere I go - God loves you! His love is unbelievable wide, long, high and deep - it surrounds you wherever you go, and it fills you up until you are overflowing. How long does it take for most people in the world to get this? They have someone who loves them more than anything else in the entire universe - and yet they don't believe in him? It makes no sense to me.

You don't need to think long and hard about this. God's love surpasses all knowledge - don't try and be cleverer than it! I know people who don't believe in Jesus because it logically doesn't make sense, but IT DOESN'T HAVE TO!!! God's love surpasses all knowledge - you don't need to know the philosophical and scientific reasons behind it, just know that he loves you, and that he is real! So next time somebody says to you that it is impossible for God to exist, just tell them that his love surpasses all knowledge, and no fact can erase his existence.

To him is the glory. God deserves all glory. Don't try and steal some for yourself, because everything is because of God. I'm not trying to say that you don't do cool things, because you do, but just remember that there is a little bit of God's work in everything. If you get 100% in an exam, that's great, well done, genius, but remember to thank God for at least helping you get through the stress and not panicking in the middles of the test. God can do wonders through you, but it is never just you that does everything alone.

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Thank you th at you love me more than anything else. Thank you that your love surpasses all knowledge, so that your existence doesn't have to make sense, I just need to know that you are real. You deserve the glory Lord. Thank you that you do amazing things through me. Help me to tell people how you don't have to be possible to exist, and also to remember to thank you when you help me to achieve.

Amen