43. Gosh, the enemy is staring at me.

[ That is Zarine's outfit and accessories for the el Clasico made by the lovely @cherryblossom117 <3 ISN'T IT AMAZING!? We love it ]

It's an uproar out here and every cheer rushes through Zarine's veins. I am actually here. I AM ACTUALLY HERE. What good did I do in my life to deserve this? I'm sitting in the VIP box, I can see Suarez's wife and Messi's girlfriend behind me, that one is definitely Zidane's sister I can see a resemblance and OMG Brad Pitt just sauntered in with his hat and the best part is that I'm sitting so close to the pitch, I can actually smell the grass. ZARINE HASAN IS AT THE EL CLASICO WHO WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT?

Its my last day here. My last day. I must make the most of it. Tomorrow I leave. I'm going to miss Madrid and my life here so much and most of all, Cristiano. What will the future hold for us, I wonder? She heaved a deep breath as the crowd went crazy at the sight of Real Madrid and Barcelona players walking out onto the pitch in perfect lines. Zarine jumped up, her Cristiano jersey one in a million of white jerseys, and screamed Cristiano's name.

Everyone in the VIP box gave her steely gazes but she didn't care. This was El Clasico for God's sake. This might even be her only El Clasico. There was no way she was going to hold back. The whole stadium stood up for the anthems and in the perfect symphony of voices, Zarine looked at Cristiano with a smile. He looked so serious, just like he always looked on the tv screens. So many matches, so many hours, so so many moments spent in admiration of this team, of loving this man...Cristiano, I love you and I'm proud of you.

He looked up, glancing towards the stands and finally stopping at finding her. For the briefest of moments, he smiled. It was so quick that the next second, the teams were shaking hands and running towards their places on the pitch. She looked wildly for him, there he was whispering something to Gareth and Karim at the other end of the pitch. She sat down and waited for the whistle to signal the start of the match. She looked idly towards Navas and in the process caught sight of a striker from the rival team. Neymar, who had been waving to the stands, saw her looking towards his area and winked.