29. Can I call you Zarry?

Cristiano turned around and suppressed a groan, "Yeah, it's James and Gareth

Cristiano turned around and suppressed a groan, "Yeah, it's James and Gareth." He looked at the lovely girl in front of him and said, "Excuse me, please. I don't know why they are behaving this way and I seriously have no idea why they have a video camera running. Just-just wait here, okay?"

Zarine nodded because her brain was in no shape to reply. She had prepared herself as best as she could about Cristiano. She had had the whole car ride to control her fangirl impulses but JAMES AND GARETH!?

Every cell of her body was telling her to go and scream, "OHMYGOD GUYS I'M A HUGE FAN ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!" A small, sane part of her brain held her back by telling her strictly that this was not a polite way to behave in front of her friend's friends.

Gareth looked even more handsome in real life. His manbun was tumbling open and his smile was b e a u t i f u l. His jaws were a perfect slope and pink tinged his cheeks due to the heat. And his shoulders were- Okay, Zarine, stop drooling over Gareth. He'll be creeped out if he catches you staring like that.

She looked away from Gareth because that was the only way she could stop drooling and of course her eyes landed on James. He was so attractive it was impossible not to look at him. He had the smirk going on point. His eyes mischievously glinted at whatever Cristiano was telling them. Even from afar his face was one word: f l a w l e s s.

Meanwhile, Cristiano was whispering to his friends, "Guys, please don't scare her away. Why do you two have a videocamera? This is not a good first impression."

"It was Gareth's idea," James quickly and innocently said.

Gareth scowled at him, "The rest of the team wanted to know what's happening and we're making a video diary for them but it was James' idea, okay?"

"Was not," James stuck out his tongue at Gareth.

"Guys, please, don't start another argument right now. You fight like an old couple, you know that?" Cristiano sighed.

"Ewww!" both of them screamed and jumped apart.

That shut them up for some time and together they walked to Zarine who was trying very hard to not smile hugely but was failing anyway.