25. The great love guru

>>The Real Madrid Core Team Meeting<<

"Thank you, everyone, for assembling on such short notice," Sergio said. "We are here on the request of Gareth and James on the behalf of Cristiano. Gareth, would you like to start?"

"So, remember Cristiano's girl Zarine?" Gareth started.

"She isn't my girl," Cristiano said, mournfully.

James patted his best friend's shoulder, "Yet."

"Thanks, man," Cristiano smiled.

Gareth coughed, "Cristiano has just told us that Zarine is from India."

There was an uproar at this.

"Cool," Karim said. "No wonder she is hip."

Isco asked, "Where is India, bro?"

Toni whistled, "Long distance much?"

"Holy shit! I thought she lived a little nearby?" Dani said.

"Does she have a sister?" winked Marcelo.

"How are you going to date her if you never meet her?" Raphael asked.

Gareth nodded, "That's where we come in. We are going to help him think of a plan."

"Seems pretty hopeless to me," Toni said, pessimistically.

"Toni," shushed Luka, looking at Cristiano's sad face. "Let's think a bit about this. Nothing is impossible."

"Yo, homies, I think Arbeloa is the only one who can think of a foolproof plan," advised Jese.

There was a collective nod at this and everyone turned to look at Arbeloa.

Arbeloa smiled serenely, "Gather around, friends." He was the widely popular love guru of the team. He knew all about love and its mysteries. He was the one everyone depended on in matters of the heart... even though he was single himself. He started, "Before stepping into any relationship, one should always weigh the pros and cons."

Marcelo clapped excitedly, "I'll get the paper and pen." He bounded back with pen and paper. Dividing the paper he wrote pros on one side and cons on the other.

"Let's start with the pros," Isco said. "Because I ship #zariano so much."

"I know right," Sergio said. "She's sexy."

"Remind me to never let him get too close to Zarine if we ever meet," Cristiano whispered to Gareth.

Marcelo wrote sexy under pros.

"She's funny and intelligent," Cristiano provided.

"She knows football," Gareth added.

James nodded, "She's cool and, in any case, no girl can be worse than his bitchy, gold-digger ex who hated my accent. Plus, Cris said Zarine might actually like my accent."

"She thinks I'm hot," Gareth smirked.

Cristiano frowned at them, "She makes me happy."

"She thought I'm talented, right? That's a pro," Luka said, jumping like a bunny.

"And I really like her," Cristiano smiled.

Arbeloa nodded sagely, "That's a lot of pros already. Let's see the cons."

"She lives far, far away," Jese said.

"And you have your own jet," reasoned Isco.

"Long distance relationships usually end bad," Toni sighed.

Luka argued, "Nothing is impossible."

Marcelo scratched his chin, "She's sarcastic and headstrong. She ain't dumb, you know."

Cristiano defended, "That's a pro!"

"How will you even meet her? You just got into trouble for taking a couple of trips to your friends in Morocco. Perez won't like it if you start going to India now," Keylor spoke up for the first time.

Sergio shushed, "A little breaking of the rules is good for health."

"Do we know she would want a relationship with you?" Raphael asked. "I know, who wouldn't? But still, it's a question."

Cristiano sighed, "You're right."

"She told you like ages ago she loves you, dude," James deadpanned.

"She told me she loves me when she didn't know I was Cristiano," Cristiano said, worriedly.

James ran a hand through his hair, "But whether she knew it was you or not hardly matters because you're Cristiano Ronaldo and she honestly said that she loves you. Okay, she didn't know it was you yourself when she said that but that just shows that she really loves you."

"I am not doubting her for a second," Cristiano sighed. "I just-I just feel that now that she knows me for real, what if she thinks that the Cristiano she loved doesn't match with the Cristiano I am? What if she doesn't feel the same anymore?"

Gareth placed his hands on Cristiano's shoulder and smiled, "You're so modest. Mate, I'm just so proud to know you. I can vouch that she loves you." He hugged him.

James nodded, "She'd be crazy not to."

"Guys, stop overthinking. This girl has been talking to him even after knowing him so it's pretty obvious that's there's a connection between you two," Nacho said in a tired voice.

"Right," Arbeloa said. "Marcelo, please hand over the paper to Cristiano so that he can make any changes he wants to the list."

Marcelo did so and after Cristiano had made some changes, he handed the list to Arbeloa. Arbeloa looked through it and announced, "We have over twenty pros and zero cons. Yeah, he crossed off the couple of cons you guys wrote down so, it's FINAL! #Zariano is meant to be. Now, I'm going to meditate until I can think of a plan."

Two minutes later, the great love guru opened his eyes and smiled at his audience, "Cristiano, you must go to India."

[ YAS THE LOVE GURU HAS SPOKEN!

lol, this chapter was hilarious to write. hope you guys had a great time reading it. pleaseeee vote and comment and let us know your reactions now that CRISTIANO IS GOING TO INDIA!

excited af ]