17. Who Gareth?

Looking for someone you can chat with

It may take a little while to find someone with common interests. If you get tired of waiting, you can connect to a completely random stranger instead.

Zarine muttered in a low voice, "Please let him be online. Let him be online. C'mon, Cristiano, come online..."

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random. Try adding more interests!

She sighed and closed the browser before the random stranger could type anything. Truth be told, she was looking for a certain stranger not a random stranger that "certain stranger" being CRISTIANO FUCKING RONALDO. It had taken them a few more chats to become comfortable around each other all over again after Cristiano had convinced her that he was THE CRISTIANO.

And then suddenly around one and half weeks ago, all communication had ceased. At first, Zarine had thought it was the time difference. Then she tried to console herself that he had probably broken his phone again but by now all she knew that she missed him so much and he wasn't around.

She hadn't wanted to admit that she missed him so much. She who spoke sarcasm and teased him, who was millions of miles away...how could she miss him so much?

She missed his emojis, his little jokes about her, her little jokes about him, how their conversations only got longer the more they chatted.

WHERE WAS CRISTIANO?

She opened Omegle again telling herself that she would find someone else to talk to for five minutes- a distraction from missing Cristiano uncontrollably and not being able to do anything about it.

Still she found herself typing garethishot as her interest in hope.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random. Try adding more interests!

She sighed. Oh well.

Stranger: Hey

You: Hey

You: Do you find Gareth hot?

Stranger: Who Gareth?

You have disconnected.

Omegle sucked without Cristiano.

And that was pretty much it, it being the limit of her self-control.

She still had Cristiano's number from one of their early chats, before she had even known that person she was chatting with, the person giving her his number was Cristiano. She had saved it on a whim then but today, she was going to use it.

She dialled the numbers with slightly shaking hands. As the line rang, a thousand doubts crowded over her head but before she could think through them and cut off the line a deep, confident voice answered,

"Ola?"

[OMG SHE CALLED HIM AYEEE

So effing excited for the next chapter now. vote+comment, tell us what you think is going to be happen next and/or what you thought of this chapter. Hearing from you makes us happy :D]