I KNEW I LOVED HIM BEFORE I MET HIM.

Unedited.

Our November exams were coming soon. That means I will have to hand in my phone to my mom so I could focus on my books. This always worked out but there are times I sneak around the house and quickly on my phone to check for some updates. But I wanted to be mature, go through the exam with my phone still available. I knew it was impossible this time because of how I've been day dreaming about Jay these past days. Yeah the guy from BBM, his name is Jay. Well that's his nickname. He's called Jamal Masomi. But prefer Jay better. All day every day, HIM HIM HIM on my mind! I've concluded that I'll hand in my phone, I don't want to fail the exam! It's better for me.
Weeks past and it was the day I had to hand in my phone. I was so down. Not texting him makes me feel empty inside, like a sea without sea creatures ( I have no idea if that makes sense). He sent a voice saying he'll miss me and all and that melted my heart. I don't want to leave him! He told me that he'll be so lonely and bored for three weeks. I told him that I'll be back before he knows it. I said my goodbyes with a heart and a red lipped emoji. He did the same. I switched my phone off for the last time, it was time.

*3 weeks later*

Finally got my phone back. Miss my love, Jay. I wanted ro surprise him by being silent on BBM just to see how he's like since we haven't text for bout weeks now. Lol, he really looks bored. I spiked him with a 'Babe I'm back!' . He shot back quick with a ' Yes! Finally... I've missed you bae'. He calls me bae usually, I like it, well just him saying it to me. He asked how my exams were and I told him it was great and just okay. He also wrote exams but he had his phone available. Atleast his brain cells can function, mine is just full of images of his face. Damn! I just love him.

Fast forward to 5 months.

We have been talking for a while. But it isn't enough for my heart. During the 5 months I've noticed that I've fallen deeply inlove with him. I love his voice, his height (he's short and of course I'm short myself ), I love the way he loves me (weird right?) And lately I just simply love every fibre of his being. My first love. I truly love him. Oh no, yes I know... he's over the phone and I've never met him! Who cares, the . heart wants what it wants says Selena Gomez.

In between the 5 months came the day of celebrating love. Its Valentine's day and I think I have a Valentine, well I guess so. Okay yeah Jay is considered as a 'boyfriend' but he's not physically here by my side. I realised that and immediately my mood switched. Sadness. Almost everyboy is out and about with thier special someone showing huge ammounts of PDA. Jealous.

I came home after school and sat on the couch with my phone in my hands. I wanted to talk to the love of my life ( seriously Wendy, you're crazy). He wasn't responding and realised he was not on his phone. Weird. He responded two hours later. He said he was taking care of some personal things. I wondered what it was. He later said ' Happy Valentine's Day Wendy, I LOVE you' ... I responded with something similar to that. I then later wrote in my status on BBM saying ' One day will be one day' I was referring to Jay. That one day I'll get to meet him and touch and hold him! Kiss him even. I've felt that way since texting him. I've also had hope that we'll meet ad if we're destined to. He read what I've updated and changed his status to ' One day' ... awww! I felt emotional seeing that. I hope he believes that one day we'll meet.

There's nothing difficult in meeting each other. We live two and a half hours away from each other. Different towns. The only thing that seems difficult is just finding or getting a vehicle to get me there. There meaning Durban. I've been there quite alot of times. I would just tag along with my parents as they go there to buy things for their jobs. I didn't see or feel anything special about that place untill I met Jay. He complety changed the way I feel and see Durban. Speaking of that darn place it has been getting on my nerves. Everywhere I go I hear 'Durban' .. be it a weather man talking about the weather, be it on t.v. shows and programs, be it in people's conversations that I overhear, the freaking name even appears on some of my school text books either talking about it's climate or example features of the place. I always have this irritation whenever I hear it. I don't know if it's a sign from God or what. I don't get it.

*April*

School is now on break. Finally. I can rest my brain. I asked mom where we will be going for a short holiday... and guess what she said? D U R B A N. Freaking heck! I couldn't complain, it's the best place to be. It's has everything. Entertainment and galore. I text Jay and told I was coming down to Durbs bout a week from now. He said if we could meet up at Gateway (Biggest shopping mall in southern Africa). I loved that place. I don't mind living there for the rest of my life. It has everything I want. I reliased he's kinda lucky to be living there. He told me he lived in a suburb near the mall called Umhlanga Rocks. And let me tell you, THAT PLACE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! LUXURIOUS INDEED! Rich people is all I think about when I think about Umhlanga Rocks. I felt an andrenaline rush about imagining how I finally met him. I have a feeling that it's going to happen. It just has too.

It was the day. The day that my family and I had to travle to Durban. I feel like my heart is in my gut. Waaay too nervous. I don't know why, maybe it's because I believe that it'll happen. It just had to.
Three hours past by. Still sitting in the car waiting anxiously. Then FINALLY - we arrived in Durban.
It's beautiful and all but my attention was not focused on that it was on Jay! He texted and asked where I was. I told him that we are about to make our way to Gateway. He told me that he's been waiting and that he also can't believe I'm finally here. Then FINALLY - we arrived at Gateway. My heart sank, beating uncontrollably. No seriously, it was beating so freaken fast!

OH MY GUCCI SUGAR LUMPS! I'm finally here. My dad was struggling to find a way to park. He then parked at McDonald's. Wait... what are we doing here? I thought we were going to head straight into the mall and stuff. But then I realised that they wanted to buy some food. Urrrrrghh I was feeling so impatient! I have been texting Jay back and forth he then later told me he'll just wait. I found out that he's there all alone. I thought he would be hanging around with some friends.
My mom ordered for me. For a person hat loves food I didn't even touch the food. I couldn't eat, not now. That adrenaline rush is taking over my whole body. After 26 minutes we finally headed back into the car. The weather was cloudy. Perfect. Not too hot. This place is known for its extreme temperatures.

Before I knew it I was heading into the mall! I text him where he was. He told me he was at this random shop. I was with my aunt. Don't worry, she's not old, she's young and the cool type. I talk to her about everything. Everything meaning my love life. Anyway I failed to find the shop he was talking about.. so I suggested another place. He told he was wearing all black so I started looking around for a particular person wearing all black. Till today, I still don't know how, but my aunt spotted him behind a staircase! I don't know how she knew that it was him!!! I was facing another direction opposite to where he was walking towards us. I slowly turned around.. (takes a deep breath) ....