chapter 21

Ok so I had this chapter written longer, but since my computer decided to go back to the previous page by itself, I lost the entire chapter. So originally this chapter was longer, but since i really dont feel like rewriting everything, It's shorter than it's supposed to be. 2 hours wasted...hopefully this chapter will be worth my time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Anthony were on our way to school.

"Are you sure you wanna go?" Anthony asked me?

"Yes. Anthony, I need to finish this year. I'll have taken most of the classes i need to graduate, so next year I wont have a lot of classes t take and I can focus on the babies without falling behind on my schoolwork." I replied.

"You're right, but you can take the classes your taking now, at home."

"No i cant. I need 2 more elective credits for the graduation requirements. I cant take electives at home."

"Alright. You're stong. That's another thing I love about you. Just dont listen to what everyone has to say about you."

I nodded. Soon, we arrived at school. Anthony parked and I got out first. I wave to Anthony and walked into the building. As soon as Anthony saw me inside, he got out of the car and walked into the building through another entrance. We always did this so no one would be suspicious.

As I walked in the building, everyone got quiet. They just stared at me. When I walked passed them, they whispered things about me to eachother.

"She's so desperated for attention." "I know. She even got herself pregnant."

"I heard she paid somebody just to have sex with her."

"I wonder who the father is."

"I feel sorry for her baby. It's gonna have HER as a mother"

"I heard that she paid some old guy to get her pregnant." "Really? I heard she was raped while she was downtown rummaging through dumpsters." "EEeewwww"

"She's such a slut."

"No wonder everyone hates her."

"I dont know why anyone would get in bed with her. She's not even pretty."

"She's emo."

"I guess she forgot to bring the condom." "haha either that or the guy is from a third world country and doesnt know what it is."

"Her baby is probably going to turn out emo, just like her."

I got to my locker and opened it. I couldnt focus. I couldnt take it anymore. My blood was boiling. Anger was building up inside me. And then I finally let all that anger out.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I screamed. I slammed my locker, which made a big bang. Everyone fell silent, their faces in shock. "EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME! All you know, is lies that YOU created about me! Maybe if just one of you came up to me and tried to be my friend, then maybe you wouldnt think horrible things about me. Not one of you know anything abbout me. My parents used to beat me almost everyday. None of you noticed. You just labeled me as emo because I had cuts and bruises. AND how dare you talk about my babies like that! I will be a great mother. My babies will have the best lives they could ask for. And the father of my children isnt some old guy I paid! The father saved me from my parents. He got me away from them. He cared for me, he was loving, and he was there for me. He loves me and our unborn children. He tells me i'm pretty everyday and he tells me he loves me all the time. I love him!! He's my everything. He's...he's..." I stopped, not knowing what to say. I couldnt tell everyone it was Anthony. It would make everything even more complicated.