chapter 11

"Angelina, babe!  It's time to go."  I heard Anthony yell from downstairs.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs as slow as possible... probably slower than a snail.  It took me 2 minute to get only halfway down the stairs.

"Angelina? Where are you?" Anthony said as he was walking towards the stairs.  When he finally got to the bottom he glared at me.  "Angel, you have to hurry up.  We need to be there in 20 minutes and it takes 15 to drive there."

I smirked at him and started to walk even slower.

"Dont make me come up there and carry you out." Anthony threatened.  I raised an eyebrow and walked even slower.  Anthony sighed and started climbing up the stairs until he got to me.  He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I screamed.

"No."

"PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

"no.  you're going to the doctor's whether you want to or not." He scolded.

"Ughhh...fine. and i can walk you know!" I protested

"Yeah i know. you just walk slower than a sloth."

"Hm."

Anthony laughed, amused.  We finally go tot hte car and he placed me in the car like a child and buckled my seatbelt.  When he made sure i wasnt going anywhere, he walked around to the driver's side and got in the cra with me.  I crossed my arms and turned my head away from him to look out the window.  He pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way to my dreaded doctor appointment. 

"Angel?"   I ignored him, still looking out the window.   "Ughh...the silent treatment, huh? Angelina, im sorry but you have to go.  you know very well why.... to find out if we're having a baby." He said like i didnt know.   I looked at him with soft eyes.

"Anthony, you know I HATE doctors."

"I know, but that's no reason to avoid them, especially when there obviously something wrong here."

I looked down and my eyes started to tear.  "I'm just scared" I said softly, my vice cracking a little.

"Babe, there's no reason to be scared.  I'll be there with you the whole time.  Don't worry."  He said trying to reassure me.

"I know that.  But im scared to find out if we are having a baby.  We need to figure out what we're going to do. Im scared for us, Anthony. I...I dont know what I'd do without you.  I cant imagine raising a child without you.  I...i...lo...love y-ou.  I need you." I cried.

"Angel. shhh..its alright.  It's gonna be alright.  I wont leave you.   I told you earlier.  I promis I wont go anywhere.  We'll figure something out.  I wont let them take me away from you.  We can figure everything out after we find out for sure. ok?" He out his hand on top of my left hand, and glanced over at me and smiled to let me know it was going to be ok.  But i know he's just as worried as i am, even though he's really good at not showing it. 

I nodded and the last 5 minutes of the car ride was silent.

We pulled into the parking lot of the Doctor's office.  I just stared at the building.  Then Anthony appeared on my side and opened my door for me.  I didnt even notice he got out of the car.   I lifted myself out of the car and Anthony rabbed my hand and pulled me close, wrapping his arm around my waist...probably to make sure i wouldnt run away.  We gotthrough the entrance and I immmediatly became uncomfortable.  The smell...you know the sterile, clean smell that's in all doctor's offices and hospitals...just made me nervous. My body tensed up and I could tell Anthony felt it because he started rubbing my back in a circular motion.  We got up to the front desk and there was a blonde woman, probably in her mid-twenties...maybe 25.  She had ice blue eyes and a perfect figure. She was looking hungrily at Anthony.  Anthony, no the other hand, was looking at her with an annoyed expression. Yes! Now I know he's not the least bit interested in that fake bitch that looks like a whore.   I coughed to get her attention, earning me a glare from her.