chapter 2

It was late afternoon when I finally woke up.  I put on one of Mr. Blake's button down shirts.  It just barely covered everything.  I smelled something really good.  Of course I would go follow the smell.  I ended up in the kitchen where I found Mr. Blake cooking.

"Good afternoon Miss Smith. Sleep well?" He asked

"Yes, very well.  What are you cooking?"

"Dinner." He replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes.

He smirked. "I'm making pasta. Is that okay?"

"Of course. I love pasta."

"Good." He came up behind me and wrapped is arms around my waist, pulling me tighter and closer to him.  He kissed my neck and made his way up to me lips. I smiled. "There's that smile I love. You know something? I've never seen you smile in my class before."

"Oh? is that so..." I answered like I didn't know.

"Is my class really that boring Miss Smith?  I mean, shouldn't you be happy seeing that you get to stare at the most sexiest teacher in the world that's so in love with you?"

"Hmmm...i suppose that would be true, if the most sexiest teacher in the world taught one of my classes."

"Hey! i meant me!" He whined

I chuckled. "I know. i was only kidding.  You Mr. Blake, are definitely the most sexiest teacher in the world."

"Sorry my father isnt here at the moment.  Please leave a message after the beep." he laughed a bit. "I told you to call me Anthony"

"I'm sorry Mr....ummm I mean Anthony. Man is that gonna take some getting used to."

"Well don't get too used to it. You still have to refer to me as my father in class you know."

That's when i remembered that he was my teacher.  I shouldn't be getting involved with him. What if someone found out. Id be the school whore and Mr. Blake would be thrown in jail.  Maybe i should end it. But i cant! ughhh why is my life so complicated.  I looked at Mr. Blake and he had a smirk on his face. "You know, me being your teacher is a problem, but we'll worry about that later. okay?"

"Alright. Wait, how'd you know that's what i was thinking?"

"Angelina, my Angel, you are easy to read.  That's how i know you're also in love with me.  You're face says it all my dear. And just so you know, you have detention with me after school on Monday."

My face dropped and i pulled away from him. "Why?! i didnt do anything!" i protested.

"Hmm...I think you did." he raised his eyebrows.

"im getting detention for sleeping with you?!"

He smirked "No, but i can give you detention for that if you want. I mean, i have no objections with spending some more time alone with you." He said in a really sexy voice.

i glared at him, ignoring his sexy comment. "Then why are you giving me detention?" I  said holding my glare on him.

"Because my dear, you lied to me about youre homework being eaten my youre dog." He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest. Our lips only inches away. "I told you, you were easy to read. That and because you came up with the oldest excuse in the book." He laughed.  I tried to push him away, but it was no use. He was too strong.  He ended up squeezing me even closer to him. I didnt think it was even possible to get more closer to him than i already was, but somehow he did the impossible.  Then i felt his lips crash into mine.  i whimpered a little, still trying to push him away. I finally gave up and kissed him back. I didnt have a choice now did i?  When i finally gave in, the kiss felt amazing.