chapter 17

I woke up by myself on the couch.  I looked at the clock which read 9:15 pm.  Maybe I should look for Anthony. He wasnt in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, or the terrace.  Then he must be in the bedroom.  I walked up the stairs and midway I heard some noises.  Maybe he came up here to watch tv so he wouldnt wake me?  As I got closer the sounds heard like moaning. 

"Oh baby. Yes. Ohh!"  Anthony? Baby? What's going on in there.

"Oh harder! FASTER!"  A woman's voice was screaming.  It kinda sounded like Deena.  Oh no.

I ran up the stair, full of anger.  I forced open the bedroom door and found Anthony on top of Deena.  As soon as he heard the door oped he turned around in surprise with a worried look on his face.  Ha! he should be worried!!  If he thinks i'm staying with him now, then he's a complete idiot.  Deena was laying there with an evil smirk.

"Angel"  He said sounding like he was out of breath.

I stood there staring at them with my mouth open, trying to process what had just happened.  I hadnt realized I was crying until my vision became blurry. I started beathing heavily...something I always do when i'm in panic mode.  I quickly turned around and sped down the stairs at lightning speed.  I heard Anthony calling after me and it sounded like he was chasing me, but i didnt stop running.  I ran out the door slamming it.  I pressed the down button for the elevator repeatedly.  Dang it! Why do elevators have to be so slow?!  Just as Anthony opened the door to come after me the elevator came and I i quickly got in, pressed the button for the lobby, and the door closed button repeatedly.  Thank god the doors slid closed in Anthony's face, but right before that he yelled, "Angel! Please wait! Let me explain!"

Explain? Exactly what does he have to explain? Explain how much he enjoyed having s*x with another woman in our bed? Explain how he still loved Deena, but still wanted to be in my life and out children's lives? I didnt want to hear it.  As the elevator went down, I backed up against the wall and slid down to the floor, not having enough strength to stand up.  I brought my knees close to my chest and just sat there and cried.  Then, the elevator stopped at the 8th floor and thedoors opened up to let some other guests get in. 

"Angelina? What's wrong?"  Turns out the other guests were Kevin, and Mr. and Mrs. Blake.  They all gathered around me and Kevin picked me up and carried me out of the elevator.  Mr. and Mrs. Blake followed closely behind.  I cried into Kevin's shoulder, probably ruining his shirt, but I needed comfort right now and i;m sure Kevin wouldnt mind.  We got to the end of the hall and Kevin brought me into a suite.  It wasnt as big as Anthony's, but it was just as nice.  Kevin brought me over to the couch and sat me on his lap, just letting me cry out.  Kevin was gently rubbing my back, while Mrs. Blake played with my hair.  I could tell they were sad that I was crying, but I couldnt talk without me sobbing getting in to the way. 

"Shhhh. It's going to be ok." Kevin cooed.

After about 10 minutes I calmed down a little.  Everyone saw this change. 

"Honey, go get Angelina a glass of water."  Mrs. Blake commanded her husband.  He came back with the water and I gulped it down quickly.  He took the glass away from me and sat it down on the coffee table.  "Are you ready to tell us what happened Angelina?"  Mrs. Blake asked.

"I-I th-think s-so."  I said quietly, still trying to find my voice.

"What did Anthony do?" Kevin immediatly asked, sounding angered.

"Kevin, dear? why do you assume it was your brother?  Maybe it was someone else?" Mrs. Blake scolded her son.

"Ummm... who else would do this to her?" Kevin protested.