Chapter 13 (Part 1)

Recap:

"Good, I'll go tell him. I have to hang up now anyway, people in the bathroom are giving me weird looks." I couldn't help but start laughing. I said bye and we hung up. 

I decided to head back to Autumn's house so i can get changed and shower again. I really need to figure out what to do about Seth.

-----------------------------------------------------

Autumn's POV (A/N: I thought it'd be nice to see what she thinks)

I can't believe him! Here she is doing everything she possibly can to make everyone else happy and keep her world from caving in and all he can think about is sex! If he wanted a quick lay then Rachel isn't the person for you! 

I really don't even want to tell him to meet her. Just let her think that he didn't want to be with her. She'd by better off without him anyway. I can't do that though cause she really likes him, maybe even loves him. I'd rather have her be with Drake than be with him, better yet I'd rather have her be with Whyatt then anyone. He cares about her so much and i don't even think she sees it. She still sees his feelings as a little crush that'll pass but it's not. Whyatt is quite, smart, funny, athletic, caring, handsome, everything she needs! But I guess I'll have to  let her figure that out on her own. 

I started making my way to Mr. Asshole's room so i can tell him about the plan. As i approached the door i could hear what sounded like music coming from his room. I got put my ear up to the door so i could hear. 

"You're only the best I've ever had. You don't want me back. You're just the best I've ever had. You're just the best I've ever had." 

He's singing The Best I've Ever Had by Gary Allan. Aw! That's so cute. 

Stop Autumn! You hate him right now! I turned the knob and opened the door. His head shot up and again, he look disappointed at who he saw in the room. You could tell that he was just crying, but oh well. He should be crying. I walked over to him and slapped him in the face extremely hard. He didn't even have a reaction, he just nodded his head and looked up at me. 

"I'm sorry." He croaked. 

I snorted, "You don't have to apologize to me."

"I know. She won't talk to me though and I don't blame her." A tear slowly made it's way down his face. He wiped it away quickly, "I don't ever cry for anyone or anything, but this girl," he took a deep breath, "she does something to me and it scares the shit out of me." He let out a small chuckle. 

I gave him a hug and although he was tense at first, he soon wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I rubbed his back to try and calm him down, he was almost hyperventilating right now. "Mr. Brinley-"

"Seth." He said in between breaths. 

"Right, Seth. Well it's not over you know." 

"Yes it is. She'll never talk to me again." I felt a a wet drop him my shoulder and i realized he was crying again. I pulled out of the hug and sat him down on the chair. I crouched down so we were at eye level. 

"Yes she will. She wants you to meet her at Point Grove Park by the fountain at 6 o'clock." 

His face immediatly brightened, "Really? You're serious? Because this isn't a funny joke."

"I'm very serious. Oh and I'm coming as well. I'm not leaving you alone with her."

He seem hurt by that but he understood. I left the room and headed back to lunch even though i missed most of it already. 

Tonight should be.... interesting! 

---------------------------------------

The 2nd part is coming very soon. I'm writing it now. 

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxx juststartedwriting