Chapter 6

Recap:

"Sure, let me take this shit off first." I said he just laughed and said 'ok.' I took Drake's sweatshirt off and slid his sweatpants off. I sat back down in the chair to see a zoned out Mr. Brinkley.

"Mr. B? Hey! Mr. B?" I shouted while waving a hand in front of his face. 

"Huh? What?

"You kinda zoned out." I started chuckling when i saw his cheeks turn a little red in embarrassment. 

"Sorry and call me Seth. Well how about 20 questions?"

"Sounds good to me Seth."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Gloria Knight on the side

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We asked a bunch of questions, and i learned quite a lot  about Seth. I even forgot he was a teacher while i was talking to him. I learned his favorite color is red, he has 1 sibling (brother), he loves sports (especially football), he hates math, his family is really close, he hates liars and cheaters. 

I have to say, we have a lot in common. As I'm driving home i can't help but think about how good of a time I had. The phone started buzzing, I looked at the caller ID and it Sexy #1 a.k.a Autumn. Oh joy! Probably just a party plan for my birthday. 

"Sup?" I asked.

"Rache?" She sounded uneasy. 

"What's wrong?"

"Um well are you driving right now?"

"...yeah....?" 

"Pull over." I did as she said and i soon as i did she hung up. What the fuck?! I put my phone down and started my car again. As soon as i did, my phone vibrated

1 new message from Sexy #1

I opened it and immediately dropped my phone. My body felt tense and i wanted to puke. After about 10 minutes  I picked my phone back up and looked at the picture again. Yup, it was Drake and Gloria! Are you fucking serious Drake? What was it, 2 days?! Well that's it. I'm done. 

The picture was Drake against the lockers with Gloria all over him and he didn't seem to be too bothered by it either. You know what? I'm not going to waste my time with him anymore, I already wasted 3 years. I shouldn't even of taken him back. I put my car into gear, drove to the lake and parked in the middle of the bridge. I took my phone out and went to recorder, I pressed play and turned the camera towards me.

"Remeber when you said we'd be together forever?" I took my ring off my finger, "Remember when you gave me this? 2 years ago you said that you can't imagine your life without me. Well looks like you're going to have to start thinking about it." I turned the camera to look towards the ring and I tossed it into the lake. I clicked stop and watched the video. 

Create Message

Send to: Drake

Don't ever talk to me again. I don't want to hear your explanation. Bye. 

I inserted the video and then i added the picture at the end and when the picture comes up, the song You Lie by The Band Perry is going to play. I hit send and walked back to my car with my head held high. I got in my car and decided to send another message; 

Send to: All Contacts

It's my birthday (in case you didn't know) and i'm having a party at my place. There'll be food, drinks and lots of music. Please supply your own alcohol. Party starts at 8 and ends whenever the hell ya leave ;) 

I sent the message and within a couple what felt like second i got a lot off 'awesome!' 'def' 'cool' texts back. I answered the questions that were asked and then went home. Autumn was already there. 

"You ok babes?"

"I'm fine actually." I went to my messages to Drake and let her look at when i sent him. She laughed her ass off! 

"Nice! Well I think we have a party to set up for!" She hollered. I nodded and we went inside to get ready. 

-1:30AM- 

I am hammered and the party is still going strong! There has to be like close to 100 people here!

I decided to get a drink, so i got off the dance floor and started walking towards the table near the door. 

BANG BANG BANG!

Who the hell is at the door and 1:30 in the morning, on a what day is it? Wednesday? Yeah that seems about right. I stumbled to the door and opened in. The cold air hit me like a punch in the face. I tried to see who was at the door but my vision was blurry. I wiped my eyes and saw it was Mr. Brin- or uh Seth. WHY IS HE HERE?

He didn't seem to notice it was me because he just kept on screaming at me. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT TIME IT IS! SOME PEOPLE HAVE WORK TO GO TO TOMORROW YOU INCONSIDERATE BITCH!" 

"And shhume pweeepl have shwequel." I slurred. He looked up at my from the bottom of the porch and his eyes almost bugged out of his head.

"Rachel!?" 

"In da fwesh!" I used my hand that wasn't holding a drink to point at myself, but i failed and started falling forwards. I braced myself for the hit that never came. I looked up and my face was mere centimeters from his. I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips and i let myself do the same. He started closing the gap and I did too. Soon our lips met and it felt like fireworks going off. It was amazing! 

He suddenly pulled away and i felt so cold. "We...we...we can't do this. You're drunk and I'm your teacher." He didn't seem too sure about what he was saying.

"Whatever. Get the fuck off my property." I got up, ignoring the hand he exteneded for me. "Oh and don't worry gramps, the party's over." I concentrated on making sure i spoke clearly even though it killed me. I got in the door and went to my room i texted Autumn telling her to end the party and then to show herself out. Right after i sent it i heard the music stop. 

Time to sleep. I wonder if he felt the same sparks that i did. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so i hope that was satisfactory! 

Vote!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!