Chapter 3

Recap: 

"Oh. Well i'm going to inform you that for your outburst you have detention all week with me."

"WHAT!?" I shrieked. 

He smirked and raised an eyebrow, "Would you like to go for 2?"

"No." I snapped.

"Good. Well i must be off. Have fun at soccer practice." He seemed oddly...happy about my detentions. Weird. 

I'm so excited to have a full week of detentions with Mr. Brinkley! I get to spend an extra 5 hours with him, yay! Can you tell that was all sarcasm? Ugh i think i can wait for the end of the school day tomorrow. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic of Autumn on the side!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The school day had flown by and before i realized it, i was at lunch! I wasn't hungry today but i decided to get a salad anyway. I was getting ready to pay for it, when it was snatched out of my hands! I was about to be super pissed, but when i looked behind me i saw Drake. He seemed amused by my expression. I scowled and walked away, knowing all he wanted to do was pay for it, which i guess is sweet.

"Rae Rae, over here!" Autumn screamed from across the lunch room. God this girl is obnoxious! But, i guess that's why i love her. I rolled my eyes but walked over to where her and Kyle were and gave them both quick hugs. When i hugged Kyle, i felt time tense. Not because i was hugging him, but because Drake was looking like her wanted to kill Kyle and vise versa. That's one thing i don't like about Drake though, he's so possessive. It wasn't even that bad that he cheated on me actually it didn't really bother me too much. It was just all the little things i was mad at him for doing over 3 years. 

I felt Drake's arm go around my waist and he pulled my back to his chest. He leaned down and whispered so quietly that barely even i could hear, "I don't want you hugging him. I don't like the look he gives you." I just nodded my head and sat down at the table with Hanna, Autumn, Christy, Wyatt, Kyle, Drake and myself. Wyatt looked very upset and understood why, for some reason i also felt bad. Kyle and Autumn both looked like they wanted to kill Drake. Hanna and Christy didn't really care, they thought we were a good couple. Plus they're not really close to us, we're just sorta friends. I would never trust them with a secret. We all started eating and we didn't really speak at all. 

After a very akward and tense lunch, Autumn and i headed to Music while the guys headed off to Ag. There were A and B days. A days we had Study Hall and B days we had Music. 

The Music class we took it basically just singing and playing instruments. The teacher we had last year, Mr. Parker, didn't really care what we did, just as long as we were doing something related to music. He said that we should be forced to do anything in music that we don't want to. Some people talked about music, others played some instruments, some wrote music. I loved to sing. Mr. Parker used to make me sing for him all the time. He was like 68 and he said my singing was really relaxing and helped him make it to retirement age. He was a cool old cat. 

Sadly Mr. Parker retired and i have no idea who replaced him. I decided to ask Autumn if she knew. "Hey Auti, do you know who replaced Mr. Parker?"

"Umm....well.....ya see.." She was hiding something and i knew it. 

"What are you hiding?!" I whisper yelled. She shook her head no, grabbed my arm and led me to the music room. When we got there, there were the usual 15 kids in there. Autumn and i sat down where we did every year. I turned to Autumn hoping to finally get an answer. "Alright! I'm here now! So tell me." I demanded.