Chapter 10 Part 1

Recap:

I decided to find out where she went so, I started with the closest room to me; the bathroom. Nope, no one in there. I kept going down the hallway and soon I got to another bedroom. I opened the door and Rachel was in the bed,  fast asleep. I chuckled and walked over to the bed. I lifted up the covers and got in.

NO, I’M GOING TO DO ANYTHING!

I just hooked my arm around her waist and pulled her into me. Unlike normal, I fell asleep right away. I usually toss and turn, but I didn’t tonight. Maybe it has to do with the girl that I think could be the love of my life lying next to me.  

------------------------------------------------------

Seth’s POV

As soon as I woke up I realized something was wrong. I opened my eyes and saw that instead of Rachel in my arms, I held a pillow. What the hell?

“Rachel…” I mumbled.

“Rachel…” I said a little louder.

I swung my legs out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom. I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Nope, she’s not in here. Damn this house for being so big! I ran back upstairs and check all of the upstairs rooms and she wasn’t in any of them. I went back down stairs and checked all of the rooms. No luck.

What is this door?

I went through the door and there were more stairs leading down. For fuck sake! I could hear faint crying and I ran down the stairs. “Rachel!” I screamed as loud as I could.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and noticed it looked like a man cave basically; completely decorated in Texans crap, a popcorn machine, a bar, a sofa, a big flat screen TV plus a whole lot more. I saw Rachel sitting on the couch with her head in her hands, her phone on her lap and what looked like a photo album beside her.

I sat down beside her and she jumped when I started rubbing her back.

“Jesus Christ you scared me!” I looked at her tear stained face and my heart almost broke.

“Sorry. What’s wrong?” I whispered. She stared at me for a minute looking confused. How could she be confused? I just walked in on my girlfriend crying and she’s confused about why I’m asking her what’s wrong?

“Oh…um…nothing.” She flashed me an obviously fake smile and furiously wiped her tears. She started to get up but I grabbed her hand.

“You’re seriously going to lie to me? I just walked in on your crying and you’re going to say it was nothing?” I was getting a little angry now.

“I’m fine Seth, really. I just had a…moment.” My eyes flickered to the photo album and she quickly shut it.

Is she hiding things from me? We have only been dating for a little but I think she’s hiding a big secret.

“What are you hiding?” I questioned.

“Nothing, I’m not hiding anything.” She said as she set the album in a safe and locked it. Her iPhone buzzed and I saw, 1 New Message From: Sexy Beast   1 New Message From: Kim   1 New Message from: Drake   1 New Message From: Unknown

“Who is Sexy Beast?!” I tried to keep my voice under control but I don’t think I succeeded.

“Chill out, it’s Autumn!”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “Sorry.”

She rolled her eyes, “Yeah whatever.”

“Why is Drake still texting you?”

“How should I know? I can’t stop him from texting me.”

“Why were you crying?”

“What the hell is this?! 20 questions?!?” She shouted.

“No but I would like to know why my girlfriend was crying!” I hollered back.

“I can’t take all this, I need leave.” She walked past me and made sure to hit my shoulder on the way out. I followed her up the stairs and then up to her bedroom.

“Leave where?!”

She didn’t answer and instead just kept packing her bag. She threw in lots of sweatpants, sweatshirts, protein bars and lots of money plus credit cards. She grabbed her phone charger, put on her sunglasses and silently walked down the stairs while I yelled for her to stop. She grabbed her car keys and headed out the door. I knew I couldn’t go out for fear of other people I knew seeing me at her house…in my boxers.

Once she got to her car she hopped in and waved at me then she sped off.

What the hell?!

----------------------------------------------------------

So what’s going on here?!! I know you’re all thinking it’s short but don’t worry cause I’m writing the second part of it now. I just wanted to keep you in suspense!

I know I’m evil! :P

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO juststartedwriting