Epilogue Part 1: Begin Again

'You are cordially invited to attend the union of Phyllis Williams and George Radin on Sunday, July 7th at 1pm.' I smile as I read the invitation for about the tenth time. I couldn't be happier for Ms. Williams. She'd said that this past summer had been the best time she'd had in years. That we'd brought love and happiness into her home once again.

Little did we know, Ms. Williams had a love brewing of her own. She'd meet George on a trip to a garden store to pick up supplies for the photo shoot. He was the store manager and did everything in his power to make sure Ms. Williams had everything she needed before left. She said she was a little apprehensive to talk to George because of her late husband and how connected she still was to him. But I'm happy that Ms. Williams took a chance on love.

Much like me I guess... cause I couldn't be happier. I've found the most wonderful girl in the world and I don't know how I survived the first nineteen years of my life without her to be honest.

"Baby, are you done packing? We're gonna be late!" I smile at how frantic she gets sometimes, as I stuff the invitation in the front pocket of the camera bag.

"Yeah I'm ready!" I shout back.

"What were you doing?" She asks as she comes in the kitchen, kissing me on my cheek.

"Just thinking." I shake my head and smile.

"Well come on, you can think on the plane. We gotta hurry or we're gonna miss our flight." I nod as she grabs the camera bag from my hand and lifts the handle on her suitcase to roll it.

"Spencer." I call to my girlfriend with a smile. She stops walking and turns to face me.

"Hmm?"

"Slow down. We're fine." I walk over and kiss her sweetly on the lips. "We've got three hours." I point out. She rolls her eyes and smiles.

"You're right." She nods. "I'm just nervous I guess."

I narrow my eyes and scrunch my brows at her. "Why are you nervous Spence?"

"It's just..." She sighs and places her camera bag on the counter. "It's the first time I'm gonna see Lexy since last summer and I just... I don't how this is gonna go. I don't know if she's-"

"I get it." I nod, wrapping her up in my arms. "Listen." I pull her over to our couch to sit down. "I know it's gonna be hard to see Lexy, but it's been almost ten months. I doubt that Lexy is still holding a grudge for this long." I offer weakly, because honestly I don't know how Lexy will be when we go back to California. Her and I have talked occasionally, about my music career and the band, but I guess it's different for her and Spencer because of the nature of their relationship. I was just a girlfriend, but Spencer... Spencer was like a sister to her. So I'm sure that betrayal isn't as easy to forgive and I know that I'm partly to blame for that and I feel terrible. I should have just broken up with Lexy when I knew that I was falling in love with Spencer but it wasn't that easy. Lexy was pretty much the perfect girlfriend, I had no reason to leave her. I don't know what I was thinking. I loved things about her and how she made me feel but I don't think I ever loved her.

"You think so?" Spencer looks up at me with hopeful eyes.

I give her a small smile before leaning forward and kissing her softly on the forehead. "I do." I nod once. She forces a smile, trying to believe my words but I know she knows it's not gonna be that easy. "Come on, let's get out of here. I'm sure Madison and Aiden are having a fit right now from the wait." I tell her with a smile. She nods as we both stand up from the couch. We grab our suitcases and head out the door. Back to California for the first time together since last summer.