I Knew You Were Trouble

I drag my suitcases into Lexy's apartment and trudge towards the spare room that I'll be occupying for the summer. My load becomes a little lighter as Ashley takes one of the suitcases from my hands and carries it in the rest of the way.

I really love slash hate how amazing she is. She's making it really hard to be mad at her. Opening doors, carrying bags, I mean honestly! Who does that?

"I can carry my own bag Ashley, it's fine."

"I'm sure you can." She answers with a smile as she handles the bag with ease.

I see her bicep clench as she tightens her grip on the handle, she gently kicks the door open and places my bag against the wall. I drag my feet into the room, dropping my other suitcase at the door and place my camera on the nearby dresser. I turn to see that she's still standing there. I look around and try to figure out just what to say.

This awkward thing really has to stop.

"You guys wanna watch a movie since it's still a little early?"

Thank you Lexy.

"Sure sounds great." I speak up quickly out of relief and my best friend takes it as excitement.

I don't really want to see them cuddle on the couch watching a movie but my options are looking pretty slim right now.

Lexy nods once and bounces out of the room. She screams something along the lines of s'mores and both Ashley and my eyes shoot open as we yell at Lexy.

"No s'mores!" We both bolt out of the room in attempt to stop her.

Well things are exactly as I pictured. Lexy is buried in Ashley's arms and I'm on the other side of my best friend trying to keep my eyes on the screen while they steal kisses between scenes.

If she invited me to stay to watch her make out with her girlfriend, that shit's not flying with me. I shift in my seat as my phone goes off. My eyes shut in defeat because I know who's on the other line without having to check.

I'm in so much trouble.

I excuse myself, but I don't even think they notice me leaving.

Ugh couples.

I answer the call and rush towards my room. I flinch as I hear her yell through the phone in Spanish.

"Madison I'm sorry!"

"You had me waiting all day! I do not wait Spencer it's not in my DNA."

"It's not!" I laugh as I hear Aiden shout in the background then cry in pain. Madison no doubt slapped him for butting into the conversation.

"Go read a book or something it's time for me to have my fill of Spencer." She shoo's away her boyfriend. I smirk then quickly frown as I realize how much I miss them.

Pouts all around.

"Madison be nice."

"You are in no position to be giving orders missy. Now start talking." I drop onto the bed and get comfortable, as I smile at her vivacious attitude. I started from the very beginning per her request as I replay the scene on the airplane. She awes at the mention of Ashley grabbing my hand for support and I try not to roll my eyes. I then talk about the flirting.

"Oh no you were not trying to be smooth."

"I don't need to try I just do, now shush. So we part ways and I'm thinking I'm never going to see her again. I get out of the airport and get bombarded by Lexy."

"Next!" I laugh at Madison's outburst. They seriously do not like when I talk about the other one to them.

"Madison."