Princess Charming

I stir awake, gliding my hands over the cool covers in search of Ashley. I stretch my arm as far as it can go before I safely decide she's gotten out of bed already. I sigh as bury my face in this extremely soft pillow.

I really don't want to leave.

Like ever.

Reality sucks ass. It's sucking my Ashley time away.

Ashley time equals fun time. I groan and roll over quickly grabbing my chest in horror as I see Ashley kneeling on my side of the bed.

"Ah ya creeper!"

She just giggles as she lifts the covers and climbs in next to me. Fully dressed may I add.

Clothes suck ass too.

I'm making a list.

Reality, clothes, and morning breath sucks ass because all I want to do right now is devour her lips as she smirks at me.

"I didn't mean to scare you." She apologizes and everything is all better as she pulls me closer to her and we tangle our legs together. She's got on a pair of jeans on and the material feels good against my bare legs. I slide my foot up and down her covered leg and she leans forward to kiss me.

Take cover!

I bury my face into the white feather stuffed pillow and Ashley's lips come in contact with my hair. She pushes some of the hair away from my neck and places gentle kiss up and down.

"No fair." I mumble.

"What's not fair is you denying me your very kissable lips."

Wow she's good I barely understand myself as I bury my face further into the pillow. Musician's ear I suppose.

I lift my head up and pout and she pecks my bottom lip quickly. She tosses her head towards the bathroom and I quickly get up and jump over her body.

Though our stay here completely spontaneous, this place came fully equipped; toiletries, and wardrobe good thing Ashley and I are relatively the same size, though I wouldn't be opposed to sleeping in the same bed naked.

I'm just throwing ideas out here.

I freshen up and dash back into the bedroom. My mouth drops as I notice she's gone.

There's only so many places she can be so I make my way to the door and turn the knob.

My brows furrow in confusion. I turn it the other way and it doesn't budge. I jiggle the handle and nothing.

I knock on the door feeling ridiculous because who the hell knocks on the door from inside a room.

Well someone who is locked in first of all.

I hear Ashley's voice right away. "Who is it?" Her voice playful and I can practically hear her stifling her laugh.

"Oh ha very funny Ashley, open the door."

"Uh…can't."

I quickly panic. I'm trapped!

"What do you mean you can't?"

"Well I can but not right now. I've got a surprise for you and it's not ready yet and I don't want you to come out here until its done."

Oh HELL no!

"What?!"

"Yeah so just sit tight and I'll let you out soon. I don't want to ruin the surprise."

"Ashley!" I shout out quickly before she disappears

"Yeah?"

Oh I thought she left. Huh.