Epilogue Part 2: Kiss Me Slowly

"I think you've had enough iced tea Spence." I tell my girlfriend and smirk at the pout that forms on her lips. She knows how I can't say no to her when she does that.

"But it's delicious." She adds in a whiny voice. I swear she has me wrapped around her finger.

"Get a grip woman its juice!" Madison spits out as she sips her lemonade. Ms. Williams left the room as she answers another call from her beau. It's so cute to see her this way. Spencer and I are very much like that, never getting enough of each other. Always calling as soon as one of us leaves the house because we miss the others voice that much.

Yes it's sad and pathetic but when you're as in love as we are it can't be helped.

It's like this heart clenching feeling of not knowing what the other is doing, or if they're thinking about you even if you know they are, or if they miss you almost as much as you miss them.

It's overwhelming and amazing all at the same time.

"Baby tell Madison to shove it!"

I eye Madison and her glare is withering. I opt to kiss Spencer softly on the lips and tell her. "I love you." I flash a charming smile and she just looks at me with a blank stare.

"Coward!" My girlfriend shouts at me and I would hang my mouth open in shock but she's completely right.

"She better be scared." Madison says as she just pours herself another drink. "I swear Ms. Williams must be putting crack or something in this drink I can't get enough." Aiden and I chuckle as Madison wastes no time taking a long sip of her beverage.

"Get a grip woman it's just juice." Spencer says in a tone that tries to mimic her friend's voice from before.

Madison just smirks as she looks at my girlfriend over the rim of her cup.

"And here I thought you loved me."

"I do love you baby, more than you can imagine." I tell her honestly and though I know she's joking it's still nice to remind her just how in love I am with her. If there were enough words to express how I felt they still wouldn't be enough. This girl is my heart and I'd do anything for…except stand up to Madison that's like standing up to the devil without God on your side…automatic death.

How am I supposed to love Spencer from the grave?! When you have an answer then I will gladly go head to head with the New Yorker. Until then as my baby would say…shove it!

"Love me enough to let me have another glass of iced tea?" She gives me a cheesy grin and if I could I wouldn't tell her no. I nod towards the glass pitcher. She does a little dance in her seat and I can't contain her cuteness.

"You better let me have another glass or I'd give you a silent treatment." She flashes me a smile. "I know how much you love those." She says with a chuckle her voice echoing inside the glass as she holds the cup to her mouth.

I glare at her. "Yeah almost as much as you love them."

She hates them…just in case you didn't catch that. She always has… And so have I...

I can't believe Spencer is actually doing this. It's been almost two weeks since we talked in her bedroom that night and she declared that it'd be best if we avoid this whole thing. Whatever this is that's going on between us. I didn't expect her to actually try.

I'm going crazy not talking to her or hanging out with her. She plays nice when Lexy's around but whenever Lexy's away, it's like we're strangers.

"Spencer can we please stop this?" I question in a whisper as she tries to walk past me into the kitchen for a drink of water. We were all in the living room watching a movie but we both got thirsty at the same time. Well she got thirsty... I'm just desperate.