Chapter Twenty-Four: Epilogue

*McKenna's POV*

"Breathe. Just breathe. You'll be okay." Perrie said. I offered up a small smile but it didn't stay on my face for long.

"Perrie. I don't think I can do this."

"Yes you can. This is Louis we're talking about. The one you love. The one who was there through everything. The one you said yes to. You can do this." I nodded and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My red hair was pulled back in a complicated braid with flowers scattered throughout it. My eye shaddow was gold and sparkly and my eyeliner was black and winged.

I stood up and smoothed my dress out. It was white, obviously, and long. It was strapless and formfitting, and flared out at the bottom. There was delicate beading in the middle right below my chest. It was simply gorgeous. I took a deep breath in and smoothed my dress again.

"You look beautiful, Mac." I smiled into the mirror as Niall appeared behind me. I turned around and opened my arms, into which he walked effortlessly. I giggled as he lifted me into the air.

"You ready?" I smiled and nodded. Perrie and Danielle squealed behind me and wrapped their arms around me, jumping up and down. I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle when I was picking out my wedding dress. Shortly after, she and Liam started dating. They are really adorable. Always finishing each other's sentences and picking fun at each other. The three of us have been inseperable ever since.

Perrie was my Maid of Honor and Danielle was my only bridesmaid. I haven't talked to Anika in so long, so I thought it would be uncomfortable if she was my Maid of Honor. They were both wearing lavender color dresses, down to the floor. They each carried a small bouquet made of casablanca lillies.

My bouquet was slightly bigger, made of casablanca lillies and lavenders. Perrie and Danielle gave me one last hug before they left the house, Perrie in front. Niall smiled at me holding out his elbow, which I gladly took. He was giving me away since my father.. well yeah, and he is my best friend. It only seemed right.

"Nice choice in venue, by the way." I looked around and smiled. We rented a beach house in Barbados for the wedding. It was right on the beach, so that's where we had the wedding. All you had to do was walk out of the lattice front doors and you were at the beginning of the aisle where I would be walking down momentarily.

I stole one last glance at Niall before I heard the music start playing. This is it. I thought. Niall reached out and pulled on the handle of the door, opening it a crack. The people there were just standing up.

It was a small wedding. Louis' parents, along with Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Phoebe, were there. I also saw Niall's mum and dad standing with Greg and his wife, along with their baby Craic. Zayn's family was there, same with Harry's and Liam's. That was basically it. It was small. Just family. It was more intimate that way.

Niall pulled open the doors all the way, and everybody turned to face me, smiles on their faces. I suddenly got extremely nervous. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, but not the good kind. This kind made me want to throw up. I suddenly got extremely dizzy. My head was pounding, the music suddenly too loud. Niall's grip was suddenly too loose, I felt unstable and uncertain on my feet. I was desperately seeking the one face I knew would calm me down, but my dizziness was causing me to be confused.

A movement out of the corner of my eye caused me to divert my fleeting attention to where it came from. It took me a second to figure out that the movement was Louis' head. He was now looking at me, where as before he was looking at his shoes. I instantly felt better the moment he smiled. It was crazy the effect he had on me. Just one look and I wasn't dizzy anymore. I didn't feel sick. The music was normal. I could see properly. I smiled back.

When we finally got to the alter, I kissed Niall on the cheek and took Louis' hand, letting him guide me up the steps to where he was previously standing.

When it came time for vows, Louis spoke first. He looked at me, a smile on his face, tears already in his eyes. "In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh. You let me cry. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. I am yours. You are mine. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever."

By the time he finished I could hear Niall sobbing like a baby. I looked over to where the guys were. They all had tears in their eyes, except for Liam, who had his back to me and was consoling Niall as best he could. Niall was a mess.

When it was my turn, I could barely speak, I was so emotional. "You are my inspiration and my soul's fire. You are the magic of my days. You help me laugh, you teach me love. You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known. You free me to sing my own song. You are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscover you. You are my greatest boon. I am yours. You are mine. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever."

I felt a small hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and Perrie and Danielle had lost it too.

"Louis William Tomlinson, do you take McKenna Anne Pizano to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Louis responded, tears falling down his cheeks.

"McKenna Anne Pizano, do you take Louis William Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I didn't hesitate for a second. I looked at the man in front of me.

The man who caught me in the pharmacy. The man who slept in my hospital room before he even knew my name. The man who stayed with me when I had my nightmares. The man who moved in with me with his best mates. The man who helped me follow my dreams. The man of my dreams. My husband.

"You may now kiss the bride." And with that kiss, I began my new life as McKenna Tomlinson. And it felt so good.

*********************************************************

A/N:

AWWWWW :) thank you all soooo much for reading my story. It's been amazing. I love you all so much. There will be no sequel. I am writing another book though. It's called Mystery Girl. I haven't posted it yet so it won't be on my profile. I'll tell you when it is.

Picture on the side is her wedding dress >>>>>>>>

Peace loyal potatoes xx

~Your Supreme Potato (Erin)