Chapter Nineteen: Yes

*Louis' POV* 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Groaning, I flipped over and turned it off. That's when I noticed I was in bed alone. I sat up and looked around. The spot where McKenna was was empty, but the strange thing was, it didn't look like she was ever there at all. There was no indent on the pillow, the sheets were perfect. It was just how it was when I went to sleep eight hours earlier.

I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. Had I really dreamt the whole thing? It seemed so real. I walked out of my room and down the hallway towards the living room area of our suite. Harry was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Hey Haz?"

"Hmm?

"Did you see McKenna?" He turned around and looked at me.

"Uh yeah about two weeks ago when we left."

"Dammit." I said under my breath. I can't believe it was all a dream. Suddenly Harry's face lit up, but it was quickly replaced by a straight face. I looked at him confused. Why did he just do that?

Before I had anymore time to think somebody jumped on my back. I had a mini panic episode before getting a whiff of coconut and vanilla. It was definitely McKenna.

I grabbed her legs, keeping her in place as I spun around, so now she was on my front.

"I thought it was a dream!"

"This is a dream." She said with a smirk.

"Yeah, I dream come true." She giggled and went to slide off me but I pulled her back up.

"I just got you back. I don't want to let you go." She giggled and planted a small kiss on my lips, temporarily distracting me while she unhooked her legs from around my waist and hopped to the floor.

It was only now that I realized how much taller I was than her. I stood at a good 5 feet 9 inches, while McKenna barely made it past 5 foot 4. I looked at her and she seemed deep in thought.

"What thinking about?" She giggled.

"I was actually wondering how I never noticed home much taller you were than me."

"OH MY GOD THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT!" We both started laughing really hard. When we finally sobered up, she had a glassy look in her eye. It looked like she was about to cry. She looked at the ground. I took two fingers and placed them under her chin, forcing her to look at me.

"What's wrong?" She looked up into my eyes with a lot of hurt.

"N-nothing. I need to call Anika though. Ill be right back." With that, she bolted back to my room where I'm assuming her phone was. I was worried of course, but I didn't want to invade her privacy by eavesdropping. I did however, really need to pee.

As I was walking to the bathroom, I heard a few sniffles coming from my room.

"So it's true? It actually happened?" There was silence then an escaped sob.

"Okay thank you Anika." More silence.

"Yeah I'm gonna tell him at the park." More silence.

"Love you too. Bye." I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I quickly ran into the bathroom and turned on the sink, pretending I was just finishing up. A soft knock came on the door.

"Lou?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Do you wanna go to the park down the street. I wanna talk to you." I opened the door to find her leaning on the frame, looking at the ground.