Chapter Four: Get Me Out of This Hell Hole

*McKenna's POV*

I lift my head up as I hear the door open, a smile on my face. I'm assuming it's Louis, so I am surprised to see four complete strangers walk into my room. I suddenly get a very uneasy feeling. "Who are you? Where's Louis?" I search the room for him, but to no avail. The one with the curly hair spoke up first.

"Well, we don't really know where Louis is. He kinda... Stormed off after he found out about some... News. But any friend of Louis' is a friend of ours. So I'm Harry."

"Liam."

"Zayn."

"And I'm Niall!" I study the boy who just claimed to be Niall. I notice his blonde hair was sticking up at all different angles, and his eyes had slight bags under them. I'd bet money on the fact that he just woke up. I find myself staring into his eyes. Louis was right, they were gorgeous. They were the deepest blue I've ever seen. Then again, I can't remember anyone with blue eyes. But whatever, they are brilliant. I smile to myself, remembering how Louis told me mine were prettier than his. Looking into Niall's eyes, I think that has to be the nicest compliment anyone has ever heard.

"So you're Niall?"

"Yep!"

"Louis told me quite a bit about you." Niall pumps his fist into the air and makes a "woop" noise. "HA! Sucks to suck boys! Louis likes me better!" I look over at all the boys to see their reactions, mostly consisting of eye rolls and "yeah rights." But a very distraught looking Harry caught my attention.

He rushed over to my bed and threw himself down, pulling at my wires. I wince as he does so, causing Liam to quickly come over to my side. "Harry! Are you trying to kill her? Get off her wires!" "Sorry," he mumbled, "But did Boobear say ANYTHING about me?"

"'fraid not. But I'm sure Louis loves you just as much. He seems like a very loving person." All the boys stare at me, confused looks on their faces. "What?" I ask.

"Well you said he SEEMS like a loving person. Shouldn't you know that if you know him? Aren't you... friends?" The one with the quiff asks, I think Zayn but I could be completely off.

"Well I just met him a few hours ago. I sorta passed out on him in the pharmacy and he brought me here, so I'm still getting to know him." I leave out the part of me not remembering anything about my life. They don't need to know that. "Speaking of Louis, you said he found out about some news. Is he okay?"

The boys share an uneasy glance while I patiently wait for them to explain. I'm about to say never mind, that they don't have to tell me, but Liam speaks up. "Well, Louis sorta just found his girlfriend of two years has been cheating on him the entire time they've been together."

I look down at my lap, my eyebrows furrowed. I'm suddenly extremely angry. I've only just met Louis and I know he doesn't deserve to be hurt. My gaze shifts to my arms, or more specifically, my wires. I reach over to detach them from my skin when a hand stops me. I look up to see a confused looking Niall. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Going to find Louis." I state as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Which to me it is. I don't want him to do anything stupid. He and Anika are the closest things to family I've got. "I'll find him. You need to stay here." I ignore Niall's warnings and reach for my IV needles again.

This time, another hand stops me, but it's definitely not Niall's. this one is bigger and softer.  I look up and am shocked to see Louis towering over me. "FOUND HIM!" Niall screams, but I'm too busy to be bothered by the sudden outburst.

I'm looking at Louis, searching to find any hints of sadness or remorse, so I am shocked at what I do see. Anger. His blue-green eyes have turned to a dull blue-grey, and his eyebrows are furrowed together in frustration. "Boys, I think we should leave them alone for a bit." Liam says, slowly backing out of the room. The rest of the boys follow in suit, but I'm too preoccupied to care.