Chapter Fifteen: Unexpected Visitor

*McKenna's POV*

Dear McKenna,

I am so sorry about what happened to your phone. But I'm also extremely happy you wrote me. Truth be told, I was so worried that you regretted saying you loved me back in the airport and were trying to avoid me. Because that would tear me apart.

I love you McKenna. So much. I know it's only been about two months, and people say that that's too short, but it's enough time for me. I've fallen in love with you and I never want to fall out of love with you.

I miss you so much. I miss the smell of vanilla in your hair, I miss your cold feet against mine, your warm hands in mine. I miss your voice, your kiss, your touch, your smile, your laugh, everything. But I want to keep writing with you. It's so romantic. Call me stupid, gay, ridiculous like everybody else, but I love this. And you.

I'll speak to you soon. Really soon I hope. Get that computer fixed girl!

I love you McKenna. Write me soon

Love,

Lous xx

P.S. I wrote the addresses on the back. You're welcome babe ;)

I smiled as I read the note again. He's so sweet. How did I end up with someone like him. I can't wait two months. It's way too long. I need to do something fast. And now I have the addresses to where he is staying and the dates he is staying there at. I could have fun with this. I got up and took a shower, devising my plan to see Louis.

-

I slipped on my light pink skinny jeans, a panda sweater, a pair of tan slouchy boots, a gold heart neckalce, and a pink beanie. I put some gold eyeshadow to accentuate my green eyes. I headed out of my room and through the elevator doors, giddy, knowing that I'm that much closer to seeing Louis.

I finished talking to the woman at the front desk. She handed me my passport and my ticket. Now all I had to do was wait two weeks. Then I'll see Louis.

I then made my way down to the computer place. The bell rang when I walked through the door. The guy at the desk looked up and smiled.

"Hi. I was wondering when my laptop was gonna be fixed."

"Name?"

"McKenna Pizano."

"Pretty name." He winked and I shuddered. He was being really creepy and very forward. Not my cup of tea. Heh. Tea. Louis likes tea. Okay focus McKenna. The guy started typing, then frowned.

"McKenna Anne Pizano?"

"Uhh... yeah?"

"You've already picked up your computer."

"W-what? No I didn't. Obviously I didn't or I wouldn't be here."

"I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do."

"Great." I frowned and walked out of the shop into the cold London air. You could tell winter was coming. It was ridiculous. I was wearing shorts yesterday, and now I regret leaving the flat without a jacket.

I hastily make my way back to my flat. Once inside, I turn on the kettle and get into something more comfortable. I pulled off my clothes that I had been wearing all day and stepped into a black, white, and red onesie that Louis left.

I heard the kettle screaming, so I ran over to the kitchen. I poured myself a mug of Yorkshire. I started singing Lego House by Ed Sheeran out loud as I danced over to the sugar bowl. When I was adding sugar, a voice sounded from behind me.

"You have a beautiful voice, McKenna."

I whipped around, startled. I gasped when I saw who was standing in my kitchen. The mug shattered on the tile and my hand flew up to my mouth.

Holy shit.

************************************************************************

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter. But I updated two days ago so I figured it was okay woooo.

Who's in McKenna's kitchen????????? Wouldn't you all like to know. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Mischief.

So I promised I would update and I did.

OH MY GOD GUYS GUESS WHAT?

I was in the bathroom yesterday in school and there was a couple in the stall next to me having sex! I was like O.o It was disgusting. hehehehehe I was mortified.

Pic on the side when McKenna saw you-dont-know-who:))))) >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peace loyal potatoes xx

~Your Supreme Potato (Erin)

McKenna's Outfit of the Day: http://www.polyvore.com/mckennas_outfit_day/set?id=83097134

McKenna's Pajamas: http://www.polyvore.com/mckennas_pajamas/set?id=83097087