Chapter Five: Adventure Time Footy Pajamas

*McKenna's POV*

"I... But... How... Woah." I can't even form a real sentence as the elevator doors open up to my flat. Apparently, because my flat is the entire top floor, you need a key to get to it. Like where the button would be, you need a key. Whatever you guys get it.

The boys had to stay downstairs to talk to their manager because he called them and the elevator makes you lose reception. And Anika had to go to her flat to pick up her stuff to move it here. So in the meantime, I'm free to explore my place.

As soon as I walk through the doors, I don't know where to start. The main hallway splits into five different ones. I take the one on my right first.

When I reach the end, I find myself in the middle of a massive kitchen. The fridge is giant, basically two fridges. One side is a normal big one and the other side is a glass covered one, both with joined freezer bottoms. The granite counter sits at the middle of the room. It holds two sinks, one for dish washing and one for vegetables and other food and five bar stools for guests. The double oven and built in microwave surround the bottom wooden cabinets. It's ridiculously massive.

I turn back down the hallway back into the main foyer. I take the hallway next to the previous one. At the end of this hallway is a huge rec room. It has a massive pool table and a giant flat screen TV. It has large comfy sofas and a full bar in the corner, complete with granite countertops and bar stools.

The next hallway contains a cozy home theater. It has a white L couch and two individual recliners. The red blankets look really comfy. The flat screen is mounted in the wall.

The next hall contains a fancy dining room in it. The reddish-brown table contrasts with the white chairs. By the looks of it, this room has never been used. I personally would rather just eat at the bar in the kitchen. In fact, that's probably where I do eat. If only I could remember...

The final hall is longer than the rest. On each side there are doors. I open the first one to see a nicely decorated room. I'm assuming it is a guest bedroom. The walls are a pale blue and the floor is hardwood. There is a mahogany dresser and a matching bed. It's simple, but effective.

The next room is basically the same but the set is black wood, not mahogany.

The next room has beige walls and oriental rugs. It also has two twin beds.

The first room on the other side of the hallway looks a little more personal. The bed has like five hundred pillows on it and a fuzzy duvet. There are twinkly lights and lanterns hanging from the ceiling, along with different drapes. the bed looks slept in.

The room next to that is the bathroom. The toilet is in the corner. A vanity takes up one wall and a double sink takes up the other. At the end of the room is a massive bath tub. A window is above it. I found that kinda strange. I mean, who would want a window there? What if a man looked in the window and saw you bathing. *shivers*

Finally, at the end of the hallway, I find a double door. I push open the doors and gasp. It's like another house. The windows go all around, giving a brilliant view of London. There are sofas and lounge chairs and a TV. Behind that is a few stairs to the loft bed.

But the best part of my room is my closet. It's bloody giant and there is a secret tunnel that leads to one of the rooms. It's so freakin amazing! Just then I get a call from SEX=]. Curiously, I pick up.

"Hello?"

"McKenna!" Louis' voice rings through the receiver. I can't help but smile at his sound.

"Hey are you guys ready?"

"Yeah! Buzz us in!"

"Okay see you soon."

"Bye, Love." I can feel myself blush a little as I make my way over to the door. I press the little intercom thingy and tell the guy to let them in. Soon, I hear the elevators ding and the five guys that I met today come out, laughing. Their uncontrollable laughter immediately stops as they look around. All of their expressions are unreadable. I wish I knew what they're thinking.