Chapter Twenty: Poster

*Louis' POV*

I frowned. Why would she kiss me before saying no? I figured she would turn me down. I'm nothing special. She is perfect. I don't deserve her. I was stupid to think that she would ever go out with a loser like me. I feel pathetic. God I hate myself.

"LOUIS!" My head snapped up from the floor.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? Usually when someone says yes to being someone's girlfriend, they're excited." She said with a smirk.

"Yeah, but you said no so..."

"Uh... Lou? I think you have too much wax in your ears."

"Huh?"

"I said yes you idiot." If I had water right now I would so do a spit take. She said yes?

"You said yes?"

"Yes you loser now kiss me before I change my mind." I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her skinny waist and pick her up, spinning her around, all while kissing her. She said yes. She said YES! I finally got the girl of my dreams. When I finally put her down, I took her hand and we walked back to my car.

"Shouldn't we clean up?"

"Nah, the guy told me not to worry about it." We drove home in a comfortable silence. I glanced over to McKenna, to see her dead asleep in the passenger seat next to me. So that's why she wasn't talking. I chuckled to myself and took her hand in mind and rubbed circles on it with my thumb.

Right before we pulled up to the hotel parking lot, I felt her squeeze my hand. I looked over at her and she was rubbing her eyes with one hand, yawning. She looked so vulnerable and cute. I parked and leaned over and pecked her lips before unbuckling and opening my car door.

Getting out, I jogged around the car and opened the car door just as McKenna was unbuckling her seat belt. Once she was out, I shut the door and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the lobby. We got into the elevator, stopping on her floor. When we got to her room, I sat on her bed while she changed into her pajamas.

When she came out I nearly had a heart attack. She was wearing a batman onesie. "I HAVE A SUPERMAN ONE OF THOSE!" I grabbed her hand and we raced out of the room and into the elevator.

A second later, we were running down the hallway to my room. I ripped out the key from my pocket and threw open the door.

"WAIT HERE!" She walked over to the couch, confused, as I ran to my room and pulled on my superman onesie. I ran into the living room yelling, "SUPERMAAAAN!" She hopped up from the couch she was sitting on, screaming about how Gotham City needed her.

We ran around the room until Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry all walked inside. We froze where we were. I'm sure we looked ridiculous. We were both wearing super hero onesies, stuck in extremely strange positions. I was crouched down like a frog with one hand on the ground and one extended past my head, a stereotypical Spider Man pose. Yeah I know I'm Superman but I had just jumped off the couch.

McKenna was on top of the armoir,  way above everyone else, nearly touching the ceiling. I'm not even sure the boys noticed her, she was so high. So now I look like a fool, running around in my superhero get up.

"Uh... Lou? Do we even want to know?" I looked up at McKenna and she put a finger to her lips, telling me to keep quiet about her position. She winked and I looked back at the boys, grinning like an idiot and shaking my head no. They laughed and walked in.

"Where's McKenna?" Niall asked with his head in the fridge.

"She's uh... in her room. She was exhausted."